I Hate Those Stories Where the Fate of the World Depends on Kids

Gabriella

Have you ever felt like the life you are living isn’t the life that you were born into?

Have you ever felt out of place when ever you are in your own room?

Have you ever felt like you aren’t who others say you are?

Well if you answer yes to the questions above I would love to meet you.

I’m Gabriella Slytherin, and some how I don’t belong here. Even the sorting hat said that I didn’t belong. I’m in the house of Gryffindor but I’m supposed to be a descendant of Slytherin. The sorting hat said that I should research my name Gabriella. Oh and the descendent of Gryffindor got into Slytherin. We are total opposites. And everyone in this house doesn’t like me because I’m related to You-know-who. I started to do some research on my name but no dice. I went ask Dumbledore but he said that he couldn’t help me or her. However he did allow me to go into the restricted section of the library and to look in the section of Godric Gryffindor and his life.

“Whenever that other girl and I figure out our story Professor Dumbledore will announce it to the whole school.”

I so far figured out that Godric Gryffindor’s family names their child after what the muggles consider to be God and his followers. Like his son was named Gabriel and he named his son was named John. John had a daughter, but no one knows what happened to her. The person who is supposed to be their child is nothing like them. Her name is Aphrodite. Aphrodite is supposedly to be the name of a descendant of Salazar Slytherin. The one person, who is believed to be the descendant of Godric Gryffindor, is Gabriella Slytherin. There is a prophecy that involves these two girls but not a single book I read had it in it. I met Aphrodite one day in the library and since then we became sort of like friends. She told me about her parents John and Lauren, and I told her about mine, Damien and Rosalie. I told her about my crush on, one of the well known prankster at school, Fred Weasely. And she told me about her crush on Draco Malfoy. We only talk to each other when we are in the library, or when we are alone. Well this happened during our first, second, third year, and fourth year, and now we are in our fifth and know the whole story. During my second year things started to change I made friends. I became friends with Hermione, then Ron, then Harry, then eventually everyone in Gryffindor. I even went to the Borrow for the vacations and the summers that my parents didn’t want me. I also told Mr. and Mrs. Weasley about who I really was, but somehow they already knew.

Okay well you are probably starting to wonder what I look like. Well I have Auburn hair and brown eyes normally, but I can change my appearance and so can she. We can even do wand less magic, we taught ourselves how when we were in the restricted section. We also learned how to some potions that no one else knows, not even Snape. We learned spells that you will never learn in school or outside of school. We even learned a few prank spells that we used on several people, like Fred, George, and several other people. This year we have the triwizard tournament going on, and everyone wants to join in the fun, even the two of us, but since we are a year younger than Fred and George, and they can’t even join in. What does this year have in store for us? I guess that we are going to have to find out as time passes.