I Hate Those Stories Where the Fate of the World Depends on Kids

With Every Last Word

~Gabby’s Pov~

I sat in the warm water shower, completely clothed, trying to clear my thoughts. Why would he do that? I thought he was with Angelina, and he loved her.

I was brought from my thoughts when I heard someone walk in the bathroom.

“Gabriella, are you in here,” I heard Hermione ask from outside the shower curtain. I didn’t answer or move.

“Gabs, I know you are here. Tell me what happened,” I heard the voice of George say. I didn’t move or answer again. I heard the shower curtain open and felt the water turn off. I was then lifted up and brought into the common room, still dazed in my thoughts.

“She’s been like this for at least an hour,” I heard Hermione say.

“Gabs please let me explain,” I heard a voice say; “I broke up with Angelina about a week ago, because she was getting too clingy. Then the other day when I met with Aphrodite, in your place, she got me thinking. She said that I should be with the person I share my bed with not the person who is a complete and total bitch to everyone and thing I care for. And she was right; it just took me till now to realize it. Today on the pitch, George and Aphrodite knew I was going to finally tell you how I feel. I know you care for me in the same way I care for you, even someone blind can see that, which is why I want to be your boyfriend. I know that being with you no matter what is going on in this world makes me happy, and I have a feeling things will be getting tougher for us, which is why I want you by my side and to stay there. Please Gabriella, take me as your boyfriend and make me the happiest wizard alive”.

I felt hands on my face forcing me to look up at the tear covered on in front of me. I came out of my daze, and stared into those intoxicating chocolate brown eyes of his, looking for dishonestly in them. I saw none, not one ounce. Then felt warm wet lips on my own, I did what felt right and kissed them back. I felt the butterflies in my stomach flutter and the fireworks in my mind go off. Pure bliss is all I can say. When the lips left mine, I looked back into the brown eyes and smiled.

“You really mean it, don’t you,” I asked him.

“With every last word,” he told me smiling back. Today was the going to be the best day of my week seeing as I was sick for the rest of it, however Fred was by my side when he could be nursing me back to health.