Locked Away

The World Wide Web

The green light on the computer flashed on and off as Amber's captor filmed himself holding a knife to her throat and retelling his wants in exchange for her freedom. The metal chair which her naked body was sitting on was so cold it gave her goosebumps. The knifes blade pressed lightly against her throat. Amber sobbed as he relayed what he planned on doing to her if the money wasn't delivered. As she thought of her fiance' she began to whimper.

"I'm sorry, Caleb" she whispered. The man removed the knife from her throat and slapped her in the back of the head.

"Shut up you little slut!" he spat at her. "Don't say another word or your precious Caleb will get the enjoyment of watching me torture you sooner that I was planning." He pulled her hair, forcing her to look at the grimy ceiling which she had been staring at since she got there.

Amber's mind raced as she realized she wouldn't make it out of this alive. She realized that once he got the money transferred to his bank account he would kill her and most likely Caleb to. Amber's eyes filled with tears once more. She had to tell him something this was her one chance. Amber knew too well how much he enjoyed gagging her with that rotten towel.

"Since I know your name I should probably be somewhat decent and tell you a name to call me by," he said. He thought for a minute and continued. Amber's sobs bounced off the walls. "You, Mr.Caleb, may call me 'Jack'. If I find out that you go to the police though, Caleb, your little girlfriend here," Amber screamed as Jack pulled her hair again, "will be sleeping with the fishes." Rage pulsed through Amber's body. She had to talk to Caleb some how.

"Shut up, 'Jack'," Amber said shakily through clenched teeth. "Caleb, I love you. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone to the club that night. I shouldn't have left Marie. I'm so," Jack pulled Amber's hair tighter and put the knife back to her throat.

"I said shut up," he said. His voice was loud and reverberated off the walls. "Don't make me say it again. I don't like repeating myself." He grabbed the baseball bat off of the table that was up against the far wall and proceeded to hit Amber with all of his force. The bat landed on her ribs with a loud thud. One of her ribs cracked. Amber screamed and began to sob.

She lowered her head starring down for the first time in days at her body. There were scabs up and down her legs from the knife he had been cutting her with. Her pussy was red and had little red nicks from a hasty shaving he had given her when she got there. Her ribs were turning red where he had just hit there. There were bruises up and down her chest and sides from him holding her so tightly. Her left nipple had a bight mark that was slowly disappearing Over the left side of her ribcage where he had just hit her a bruise was appearing. It hurt her to breathe.The pain in her chest increased as Jack once again grabbed her hair pulling her head so she stared at the web-cam. "Don't worry about your girlfriend, Caleb. I'll take good care of her." Jack laughed. The sound made her skin crawl. "Trust me, Caleb. I'll make sure she's really sorry about going out that night. I look forward to sending you the next video. Maybe, I'll show you what we do every day while you try to earn up the money to save her." Amber cringed. She didn't want Caleb to see what he did to her. She didn't want him to know how often he raped her and beat her. She didn't want him to see that at some points she enjoyed the way he fucked her. The way he knew just what to do to make her want more. She didn't notice the pain sometimes because of it. She knew it would break Caleb's heart if he ever knew how much she enjoyed 'Jack.'

Jack turned to Amber. "You can say good bye and I love you to your Caleb now," he said sneering. Amber whimpered, the fear of what he would do to her if she talked made her bite her tongue. "Say it!"

"Bye, Caleb," Amber said through tears. "I love you so much." She began to sob harder. "I'm sorry." she whispered. Jack looked at the web-cam. Pressing his cheek to hers. She tried to pull away in disgust but all that did was make Jack hold her closer.

"Goodbye Caleb," he said evilly. "You'll hear from us really soon." Jack walked over to his laptop and pushed the button to stop recording. He laughed. "Very good, my sweet sweet Amber. Now let's take care of that rib." Jack put amber back on the bed and tied her up again. Every move she made caused her to wince in agony. He bandaged her up carefully.

"How do you know what to do?" she asked weakly.

"Well I was a doctor once but, that's ancient history," he said. Amber noticed for once he sounded actually human. "Now, tomorrow we will make that second video we promised. For now get a good nights sleep." Amber watched him leave. She stared at the door even after he had been gone for more than 5 minutes. She lay there confused, how can someone so cruel act so nice at times.

Jack lay down in his bed thinking about the girl which he kept in his basement. He thought about the pain he had caused her and the way she longed for forgiveness and freedom. He knew that if he let her go he would get caught but something inside him didn't want to let her go. . . ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!

♥,
Mel