Unsent

8/13

Rochelle,

Sorry, but you've become a bitch. No duh I haven't tried ecstasy! I'm not fucking you! Oh, and if someone fucking reminds me of someone who I already like, I'm more likely to go for them, fag! So don't try and fucking tell me who I can fucking like and who I fucking can't! And don't act like you know everything about me, 'cause you fucking don't.

Oh, and you're just as bad as me. You talk like you fucking know everything about guys and shit, but you really don't. I mean, you didn't talk to Eric at fucking all this week! What the hell? So if you don't fucking do that, then don't fucking try telling me how I should fucking act around guys! It's fucking retarded!

And there are so many other reasons why you fucking annoyed me this week. Eric's one of them. Then it's the mirror and you obsess over your hair and shit when it looks fine. Then you try to act like you know me and shit, then you get pissed when I say I kinda like Eric too and he reminds me of Jake. Then it's how you judge and shit. Then it's how you make fun of Micheal but then act like her. Then it's how you steal my food. Then it's how you steal my camera and think that just 'cause you're one of my best friends you can take pictures and delete them too. Then it's how you got pissed at the shirt. Just be glad you got one. Then it's how you kept getting pissed at me for putting up pics you don't like. Guess what bitch, it's only been like, 1 or 2, and I don't just fucking do that to you!

Love,
Lissa
♠ ♠ ♠
If you realize that this is to you, I'm sorry. It had been a hard week and I honestly didn't even finish this. I don't feel this way anymore though, fyi