Unsent

6/27

Evan,

I started liking you halfway through this year. Like, REALLY liking you. I mean, I noticed you at first when school was just starting, but then I forgot about you because I was off crushing on someone else and we didn't talk that much would be my guess. When we had gym together second semester, then I started noticing you again. I think it was because you were actually nice to me during badminton when we were on a team together and didn't treat me like a complete and utter fucktard, even though at times I totally was.

Unfortunately, I realized that you had a girlfriend, Anna. I think that made you more desirable. When Anna changed her status on Facebook from "In A Relationship" to "Single," my heart skipped a beat. Maybe I could have a chance to be with you then. I guess it was just a big fight you two had or something because I remember you getting all crazy when Emily told you that Anna was mad. You didn't know why and I wanted so desperately to yell out at you that Anna had changed her Facebook relationship status and that she considered you two broken up, but I withheld that urge, along with many others. That night Anna had changed her statues back to "In A Relationship" and my heart sunk. I wanted you so badly, but like so many of my other dreams, they were shattered and taken away.

I don't think you ever knew that Anna did that and I've always wondered how you could stay with someone who broke up with you after one fight but the very next day was with you again. I guess I'll have to wait for my own prince to come to find out.

I just want you to know that I'll probably always like you that way at least a little, and that I really want to hug you and MAYBE kiss you at least once.

Love,
Lissa

(By the way, I feel like a complete idiot around you, which usually means that I like that person.)