Unsent

6/27

Dad,

Sometimes you are one of the biggest fucktards I have EVER met! I mean, sure you take me to amusement parks and shit, but you're so freaking socially awkward and practically never listen, it gets to be unbelievable! I do thank you for the night after the last show of the Cabaret for not trying to talk to me and just letting me cry. That was nice. But most everything else is just fucked up and annoying. Like seriously, honking the horn. MAYBE funny when I was like, 7. Now it's just plain annoying and makes me mad. Oh, and really? The outfits? Like seriously, you DON'T need to tuck in every freaking shirt you wear. And the shorts with long socks only works for some people. mainly those who don't wear sandals with socks and who don't wear that with backpacks that clip, that you as a person actually clip, with their shirt also tucked in. It just doesn't work. Especially when you steal my shirts after I've told you a thousand times, that they're mine. That just gets disgusting. Only Kristina and my friends can do that to where it isn't disgusting.

Oh, when you ask if Bunny is out, it helps if you don't get annoyed when I say yes. I mean, she's usually stuck in her cage so she NEEDS time to run around.

If you remember the time when I was like, 6 or 7 and you threatened to throw out all of my stuff just 'cause it wasn't cleaned up. Not cool. I hid under my desk and cried for at least 30 minutes. Never tell a kid that 'cause it's just a shit move and should never be done.

Another thing. When you trip over the Nintendo, kicking chords of any kind does nothing. Ever. And don't get mad, because it's usually your fault. Also, I may be in the middle of something really good and when you trip over chords, it may freeze, and then I tend to feel like I may shoot you or punch you or something.

When you always ask me instead of Kristina to wash the dishes, it pisses me off. I don't care what the hell Kristina's doing, you always ask me when you're too lazy to get off your fat ass and do it yourself. Which is usually.

Oh, and you always want me or Krstina to pick up the living room, when usually it's your fault that it's messy by never cleaning up your clothes and just throwing shit on the floor. Like the mail. It just pisses me off and when I'm at college and I come home to visit for whatever reason, I will refuse to clean.

Oh yeah, on my birthdays and when we're on vacation, I have to avoid you to be happy. You always make me feel like I'm complete shit, and when you don't, you make me feel like you're a creeper. It's ridiculous. Because a lot of the time you get mad at me for shit i can't control and I really just want to start crying.

One last thing. When the hell did you start caring about my life?! Last year when I was depressed all you cared about was telling me how many days I could miss at school next year before failing a class, and this year you're all like, "How was your day? What''d you do?" and it fucking pisses me off! You didn't care last year, so don't start just because I go to the school you teach at.

Love,
Lissa

(Some things I like to keep secret, too. So when you come into my room and see me on the computer, you DON'T have to ask what I'm doing. It's fucking annoying.)