Status: On hiatus.

He's a Bitch

Selfish.

Gerard POV

Mikey came up to me that day, eyes swollen and red, tears streaming down his face. I sat staring at him from the couch, where I was channel surfing, as he threw himself down next to me and gripped me in a tight hug. I was stiff for a moment in shock, before relaxing and hugging him back. His tears fell onto my neck as he sat with me bawling his eyes out. I had no idea what was wrong, but didn’t feel it was the right time to ask, so just stayed quiet, as he slowly ran out of tears to cry. He sighed and lay his head on my shoulder.

“Mikey?” I asked, pulling away slightly to look at him.

“No Gerard.”

“Mikey, I really think you should tell me-” I started, but he cut me off.

“No Gerard, will you just leave it?!” he hissed angrily, his eyes glistening.

“I want to help. Will you just tell me what’s going on?” I replied, starting to get annoyed.

“I-I don’t want to."

“Well...well maybe I don’t want to comfort you then.”

I said this harshly, pushing Mikey off me and turning away from him. He broke down into sobs again, clutching the edge of the couch and laying his head on it.

“It’s your choice, Mikes,” I said, indifferently, crossing my arms.

“Why are you such a selfish bastard, Gerard?” Mikey screamed at me, jumping up off the couch and running upstairs to his room. I heard a door slam.

I sank back into the couch, returning my attention back towards the TV and flicking through channels again. What the hell was up with Mikey? I thought deeply about it. Was it because of Frank? Had that little fucker cheated on him again? I swear, I was only about a centimeter from beating the shit out of that kid. He’d put Mikes through so much. I knew that one day I’d just snap, but I tried my hardest to restrain myself; Mikey always warned me against it. But the number of times Mikey had locked himself up in his room, blaring music so I couldn’t hear him crying...it broke my heart. Today was the first time he’d actually came to me out of his own free will; usually it was me kicking his door in to his room.

Whatever it was that was up with Mikey, I’d find out. Nobody messes with him and gets away with it...except Frank, because Mikey made me promise not to touch him. It was proving hard though.