Status: On hiatus.

He's a Bitch

Magic Dance.

Frank POV

Gerard walked me home after school. This was a fairly regular occurrence, but not too regular so as not to arouse suspicion. Gerard would tell Mikey that he was going to stay back at school and study in the library, so Mikey would have to get a lift home with Ray and Bob. It was half true, really. Sometimes when we got to my house, I’d invite Gerard in because my parents weren’t home. We’d do study there…but some of it wasn’t school related study (Dirty thoughts). We had to leave school after everyone else so that nobody would see us together though. I was getting kind of sick of this sneaking around to be honest. It was exciting at first, but now it’s just getting tiring. I wanted to tell everyone about us. I wanted to go up to every person I saw, regardless of whether I knew them or not, and just scream in their face that I loved Gerard.

Yes, I had finally worked it out. I was in love. I was just puzzling over how I was going to tell him. He didn’t seem ready for love and if I told him it might scare him off.

I had a few possible scenarios that I’d been thinking over; he confesses he loves me too, he’s flattered but can’t return those words yet or he freaks and breaks up with me. Those scenarios had been plaguing my mind for about three days straight, so I decided to let it go for now and put off telling him for a while.

My mind was still reeling with thought as we finally approached my house. The walk had been silent, but neither of us minded; we were both too preoccupied with focussing on our entwined fingers and anyway, silence can say more then words sometimes.

“My parents aren’t home,” I stated, noticing the absence of cars in the driveway. “You wanna come in?”

“Sure,” he smiled at me. “I’ve got something to show you anyway.”

“Is it just my dirty mind…or are you going to be showing me something that’s in your pants?”

“Mmmmaybe.”

Gerard smirked at me and pulled me up the front steps by my hand. I dug into my jeans pocket for my wallet and fumbled for my house key which was attached to the key chain. Finding it, I jammed it into the lock and turned it. Gerard followed as I stepped inside the house and closed the door behind me. My house was nowhere near as elaborate as Gerard’s; his was a two storey whereas mine wasn’t, mine was kind of bland whereas his was teeming with quirky pieces of art work (mostly done by Gerard of course). But my house was cosy and if it wasn’t for my dad, I would feel completely comfortable here.

I immediately led Gerard to my room and closed the door behind us, just as a precaution in case my parents came home while he was there. I loved my room; it was the best room of the entire house in my opinion. Band posters covered most of the walls, I had an unmade bed across one wall, a messy desk in one corner with a CD-player and computer set up on it and a dark brown wardrobe in another corner parallel to the desk. My much loved guitar was in her bag, leant against the wardrobe.

My parents hadn’t bought me my guitar or CD-player; they were both second hand, passed down to me by one of my uncles, but it didn’t matter, because they were in perfect condition. Mum and dad bought me the computer though; even though my dad was convinced that I was a mistake, he seemed determined that I make something of myself and bought the computer for my schoolwork. I had restricted internet time, wasn’t allowed any games and would get beaten if I was found doing anything other then homework on it. I chanced it sometimes though.

Gerard and I sat on the bed next to each other, closely so I could sense his body heat radiating from him.

“I’ve got something to show you,” he smiled.

He reached down and for a minute I thought he was going to unbuckle his belt, but his hands surpassed his belt and went for his bag. Damn. He rummaged in his bag and at last retrieved an exercise book with ‘Maths’ written on it in Gerard’s hand-writing. Maths related hand outs were stuffed at the front of the book, and it looked like the cover was only just hanging on.

Gerard carefully opened the book and pulled out one specific collection of papers, neatly stapled at the top left-hand corner. He smiled at it and handed it to me. I took it curiously and peered at it, my eyes immediately drawn to the writing in red on the top right-hand corner of the front page.

“91 percent,” I read out loud. Then it actually sunk in. “Gee! You got fucking 91 percent!?”

He nodded, smiling proudly and I pounced on him, attacking him with vicious kisses all over his face. Who ever said my Gee wasn’t smart? Well, Bert for one, but he’s just an asshole. The kisses became less and less fierce and eventually ceased all together as I caught his eyes with mine from my lying position on his chest.

“I am so proud of you,” I grinned, brushing back his hair. “Mmm, my smart Gee baby.”

He giggled and wrapped his arms around me, kissing the top of my head as he did so.

“It’s all cause of you,” he murmured. “I was beginning to worry that I wouldn’t pass because I kept getting distracted by your sexiness when we were studying.”

“Gee, this was all you babe,” I insisted. “I was just the catalyst, helping with the chemical reaction…speeding it up. But in the end you’re the one who did it.”

I liked that analogy and Gerard seemed to like it too because he laughed.

“I never would have had the motivation if it hadn’t of been for you though,” he commented.

“Glad to be of help,” I smiled.

I rested my head on his chest as we made ourselves comfortable, lying together. This was the only way to spend an afternoon after a hectic school day; wrapped in your boyfriend’s arms (or girlfriend’s, depending who you are), just relaxing and enjoying one another’s company. As we lay there, I found myself mumbling ‘Magic Dance’ from the Labyrinth.

“Dance magic dance, dance magic dance,
Put that baby spell on me.
Jump magic jump, jump magic jump,
Put that magic jump on me.
Slap that baby, make him free.”

Gerard burst out laughing and I giggled to myself as I felt him kiss my forehead. I looked up at him to see him rolling his eyes at my randomness.

“I was listening to it this morning,” I defended.

Gerard propped himself up with both elbows. “I gotta say that David Bowie looked pretty sexy in those pants he was wearing.”

I pouted and he shook his head at me, grinning. “But you’d look beyond sexy” he commented.

I smiled and nodded, satisfied with his answer. But I agree with him regarding David Bowie in that movie. I mean, come on, he was wearing tight pants and he had spiky hair.

“You remind me of the babe,” Gerard said curtly, reciting the first line of the song.

“What babe?” I followed immediately.

“Babe with the power.”

“What power?”

“Power of Voodoo.”

“Who do?”

“You do.”

“Do what?”

“Remind me of the babe.”

We both began laughing, until it was cut off by Gerard pressing his lips into mine. I immediately traded laughing for moaning as I moaned pleasurably into his mouth. His soft lips parted and I felt his wet tongue lightly lick my bottom lip. I eagerly opened my mouth slightly, letting our tongues touch as we kissed more ferociously. Gerard rolled me over, so that he was straddling my waist and I let my fingers become lost in his mass of black hair. The kiss was broken off a moment later as we both gasped for air.

“You wanna know the first thing I thought when I got my test back?” he asked, panting onto my face.

“What?”

“‘Frank is so getting head tonight,” he responded, an evil glint in his eye.

Oh god, that look is making me incredibly aroused. He slid down my body and tutted at my jeans which were obscuring his view of my lower half. He looked up at me, clearly not happy that I was wearing clothes. He gave me a look, as though asking me if he could take the jeans off. I nodded immediately and he smirked, getting to work on undoing my studded belt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Note: The lyrics are from 'Magic Dance' by David Bowie, which features in the movie, the Labyrinth.

And you're probably pissed at me for leaving it there...sorry.
Alice
x