‹ Prequel: Peace, Love, Jonas

Better Black and White

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
~1 Corinthians 13: 4-7


"Do you Kevin take Jessica to be your wife – to live together after God’s ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?"

I looked into Jessie's eyes, "I do"

"And do you Jessica take Kevin to be your husband – to live together after God’s ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?"

Jessica had tears in her eyes, "I do"

"May you always share with each other the gifts of love – be one in heart and in mind – may you always create a home together that puts in your hearts – love – generosity and kindness.

In as much as Kevin and Jessica have consented together in marriage before this company of friends and family and have pledged their faith – and declared their unity by giving and receiving a ring – are now joined.

You have pronounced yourselves husband and wife but remember to always be each other’s best friend.

What – therefore – God has joined together – let no man put asunder.

And so, by the power vested in me by the State of California and Almighty God, I now pronounce you man and wife – and may your days be good and long upon the earth.

You may now kiss the bride."


September 17, 2012

Ah September, one of the most celebrated months in the Jonas family. Let me start by saying Happy twentieth to my older brother Nick! Happy two year anniversary to Kevin and Jessica and Happy one year anniversary tomorrow to Joe and Kim! Now that that's out of the way, welcome back to life with the Jonas family. I know it's been a while since I've done anything with this blog, but I'm a busy person. Hope you'll stick around and enjoy this crazy ride known as "Jonas Life" !

Peace, Love Jonas...

A.J.<3

Disclaimer: I do not own the Jonas Family or any songs used in this story. I do however own the original plot and characters so please do not steal.

Release Date: August 2, 2009
Authors: Allie and Jazz
A Jazi-Trumpets Inc. Production
  1. One
    Getting into You