Slow motion, see me let go

Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

"Why?" I asked myself. I want out of the freaking word! I picked up one of the glass pieces and brought it to my wrist. I had succeeded once hadn't I? "Now, Ryan. Must I explain what no more no LESS means?" The voice asked and I cried even harder chucking the glass against the wall. "Shouldn't you be getting to work?" The rough voice asked as I picked myself up from the ground. "What! Is this going to become habit? Are you going to become my ass whole mother?" I yelled. God, I think I'm crazy. I'm yelling at the voice in my head. . . I looked at the clock and realized I did have to head of to work. Great. Just what I wanted to do. After showering and dressing I walked out of my shitty apartment and made my way to Rhino Records. The music store I work at.

"Your late Ryan." The new wannabe punk employee scolded me. I flipped her off as I walked to the back storage room for my name tag. The day was pretty boring. I basically rung up about 30 people out restocked a whole shit load of Cd's. "Excuse me? Where is the new Paramore CD?" Asked a small voice behind me. There was a girl who looked to be about 15 looked at me with wide eyes and a smirk across her face. I rolled my eyes and pointed to the 'alternative corner' She said he thanks and winked at me. I sighed and thought if only she new. Glancing at the large clock on the walla, I decided to start locking up since closing was in an hour. I rung up the last few purchases and went to lock the front door when some fucking gorgeous *cough* I mean guy runs to the door and pleads for me to let him in. What do I do? I let him in. He jogs to the 'alternative corner :D' and grabs 'the used' CD. I ring him up and hand him the bag. Trying not to make it obvious I cant stop staring at his ass. "Hey, Thanks for letting me grab this before you close up sop" He said giving me an award winning smile. "uh-oh its no problem." I tell him. "I'm Brendon by the way." He flips a bit of drown hair from his eyes. "Ryan." I say and chuckle for no reason. He laughs to and hands me the money. "See you around Ryan." And he walks out the door. I look down at the 20 dollar Bill and written across the edge is a phone number.
Maybe these two months wont be to bad?