Slow motion, see me let go

Chapter 22-

Chapter 22-

That's it. Today's the day. Its all over. Today's the last day. Its my last life on the game of life. Today sometime I Ryan Ross will die. I woke up in Brendon's arms just like I had every day this whole month. I wish it could have been more. "Morning love." Brendon planted a kiss on my lips. "Morning." I smiled and rolled on top of him so i was know straddling him. Laying soft kisses along his jaw and neck, "Can we just stay here today? Watch movies or something?"I asked him in between kisses.
The sky outside was Grey and the air was cold. "Sure. Whatever you want." I smiled and started to take off his shirt. "Ryan?" He asked. I looked at him and shut him up. I was going to enjoy today.

"Yeah uh, can I have the pancakes, scrambled egg's, hash browns, oat meal, biscuit with gravy, and a cup of hott chocolate. Oh and a waffle please. " I ordered. The waitress just looked at me then examined my thin frame. I shrugged and she turned to Brendon. "I'll have the strawberry waffles with some black coffee." He ordered and the lady walked off. "Someone has an appetite i see." He laughed. Smiling and shrugging I played with the salt shaker. sliding it back and forth between my hands.
"Are you OK Ry?" Brendon asked me. NO! I wanted to scream. "Yeah I'm fine. why?" "You just seem a bit, off today." He told me. I was torn. All i wanted was to curl up and cry my eyes out but I also wanted to be happy and enjoy today. We finished our breakfast and walked the few blocks back to our hotel. Walking hand in hand, it began to rain. Brendon wanted to run and get out of the water but i had other plans. "Dance with me." I told him. "Its raining Ryan!" He laughed. "I don't care." I told him and
pulled him in and wrapped my arm around his waist. "There's no music." He tried. "Music is over rated." "But-" "Just enjoy the moment Bren." He shut up and danced.

"Which movie?" Brendon asked as we scanned through the pay-per-view movies at the hotel. Nice and dry, curled up with room service hott chocolate. "How about Moulin rouge?" I suggested. "Sure! i love that movie and haven't seen it in forever!' He jumped up and down, a bit hyper from the sugar in the drinks. I laughed at him and he pulled me closer to him, pulling the covers over our legs. The movie started. Poor Brendon still had no clue what was going on. Christopher was bent over Satine's dead body. Tears rolling from his, mine and Brendon's faces. That was to be Brendon and i in a matter of hours. My stomach turned at the thought of it. I just wanted to wake up and have it all be a bad dream.
I whipped a tear and noticed a red mark on my wrist. I examined my wrist closer, it looked like a scratch. So i thought nothing of it. that was my mistake. "Lets watch a happy movie next." Brendon sniffled. I agreed and Garden State started playing.
(A/N: If you have it, play the fray's hundred now)
About 5 hours later and 3 movies later, Brendon grabbed my hand under the covers. "Ryan you hands all sticky." He complained. He brought up his hand and it was covered with red. I lifted mine and my hand, wrist and arm were covered in blood. "What the fuck?" I exclaimed. We lifted the sheet and the whole sheet was socked in my blood. Now that I thought about it, I felt light headed and woozy. "Ryan!" Brendon exclaimed. Tears rolled down my cheeks. It was happening. "R-Ryan!" Brendon exclaimed trying to get me out of bed and to a doctor. I sat there. blank expression. My life, flashing before me. "Ryan please!" Brendon begged tears rolling freely. "No. Its no use Brendon." I told him. "Your just going to die? You cant die Ryan! I love you! Your all that I have!" He begged. Blood was now soaking the whole sheet and bed. "Lay with me Brendon." I whispered. He reluctantly laid down. We were both sobbing and covered in my blood. I hugged him with all my might. "I love you Brendon. I wish i had met you before all this." I rubbed his head not caring about the pain and dizziness overtaking my body. "Don't ever forget me Brendon OK?" "I could never forget you Ryan." He told me. Kissing my lips. "Please, just come to the hospital. They can help you!" "No, no they cant." I almost laughed. "Thank you Brendon. You made my life worth living." I told him. "I love you." "I love you too." He whispered. I kissed him for the last time. I felt my body going limp. "Ryan!" I head Brendon shout out to me. "You cant go! I love you to much." He whispered the last part in my ear. That was all I heard. It was finally over.