Everybody's Doing It, Baby

In My Belly!

By the time we were done with our fourth song, I was sweating horribly. It was disgusting, and probably unattractive. We started off with a Hollywood Undead song (Undead), then a Bullet For My Valentine song (All These Things I Hate), then Avenged Sevenfold (Scream) and we just got finished playing an All Time Low song (Remembering Sunday).

"So how'd you like that?" I yelled into the mic. The crowed of teenage kids screamed loudly. I sighed. "I said... HOW'D YOU LIKE THAT?!" for only a prom, it seemed like a real concert.. with kids dressing formally. "All right... Now this next song, is sadly, our last. We only get to play five songs along with the mysterious guest band there is -WHICH I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE. Since this is our last song, we'll be playing one of ours. So this next song, goes out to all those who are having tough times. Just remember, no matter how bad you think you have it, there's always hope. So stand in the rain."

"She never slows down
She doesn't know why but
she knows that when
She's all alone feels
Like it's all coming down
" Winnie started up on the drums by now.

"She won't turn around
The shadows are long
And she fears if she cries
That first tear
The tears will not stop
Raining down

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day what's lost can be found
You stand in the rain..
" I sang.

I looked into the crowed and locked eyes with a pair of green eyes. I was lost a bit, until I heard the music softening. I snapped back into the reality, and continued to sing.

"She won't make a sound
Alone in this fight with herself
And the fears whispering
If she stands, she'll fall down
"

I could still feel those eyes watching me, and it was starting to get bothering.

"If she stands, she'll fall down
She wants to be found but
The only way out is through
everything she's running from
Wants to give up and lie down
"

During the chorus, I tried to look everywhere but those pair of green eyes. It was disturbing me, and messing me up.

By the time the song was over and the music was dying, I set my guitar down and walked off the stage immediately. Winnie followed, wondering what was wrong, while Moraya looked a bit confused.

"Er, uh, Morphine is having some stomach difficulties... thanks for having us!" Moraya said and the crowed cheered before she walked off and over to us. "Dude, what's wrong?" she asked seriously.

"Stupid fucker staring at me, and it was starting to get annoying. I kept messing up and singing flat." I said grabbing the random water bottle I saw on the table next to me. "God. It was just. Ugh!" I yelled, unscrewing the cap from the water bottle.

"I feel ya, homes." Winnie said, and I threw the bottle cap at her.

"Shut up, you do not. And don't start acting gangster again, I thought we went over this." I said, about to drink a swig, but stopped myself for some reason. "What if there's poison in this?" I asked, looking at it. "OH MY GOD, DID YOU KNOW THAT WATER BOTTLES ARE ALMOST CLEAR?" I exclaimed, and Moraya burst out laughing.

"Stop picking on the Filipino!" Winnie yelled dramatically.

"Winnie, we're all Filipino." I stated, examining the water bottle skeptically.

"Pft, you guys are only half, I'm full." she said, and I shrugged, downing some of the water. I spit it out quickly, wiping my mouth. "EW IT'S ALL OVER ME! WHY'D YOU DO THAT?!" Winnie exclaimed, looking down at her white tank top.

"This shit ain't water!" I yelled looking at the bottle horrifically.

"What is it?" they asked in unison.

"Vodka or some shit." they both just looked at me like I was crazy.

"WHY YOU SPITTIN' IT OUT?!" Moraya exclaimed, jumping for the bottle.

"IT'S MINE!" I yelled, taking the bottle away from her.

"DOES IT SAY YOUR NAME ON IT?!" Winnie yelled, trying to grab it. I pulled it away, and climbed on the table.

"NO, IT JUST SAYS J ON IT, BUT FINDERS KEEPERS, LOSERS WEEPERS." I yelled childishly. "Get away!" I yelled, kicking Moraya away. I downed the the whole bottle until it was empty and threw it at Winnie's head. "Ha! What now, biatch?"

"Well you're definitely not driving home." Moraya mumbled.

"Man, I swore I put it around here somewhere." we hear a male voice say. We turned around and I saw the guy that was staring at me, plus five other guys.

"Smooth, J. You left a bottle of Vodka around here somewhere, when there are underage kids here. Nice." a deeper voice said.

"Dude, shut up, we'll find it." the first voice said.

"In my belly!" I exclaimed loudly for them to here while sticking my stomach up, patting it. They looked around for a bit, and spotted us. They walked over to us, and I stopped sticking my stomach out so I didn't look pregnant.

"Yo, any of you.. fine ladies, seen a water bottle with the letter J on it by any chance?" the tallest one ask with a small smirk.

"Yeah." Moraya said doing her big eye thing. Oh my God..

"Yeah, we have. Home girl over there drank it." I said, pointing at Winnie who was holding the water bottle. Everyone looked at her, and she just gaped, dropping the bottle.

"I uh.. LIAR! YOU DRANK IT 'HOME GIRL'!" she said, using quotes on home girl.

"Suuuuuuuure, I'm a liar." I slurred. No, I wasn't drunk already, was I? What the fuck?! I'm not a lightweight though!

"I think we know who drank it." one of them said. I turned to look who said it, and the one that was staring at me was smiling. Hey, he's actually pretty hot up close. "I'm Matt by the way." he said, sticking his hand out.

"Uh.." was all I managed out. "Do you have anymore Vodka?" I asked. Winnie laughed at me, and I flicked her off. "I'm serious! Gotta get drunk... heh..." I looked over at Winnie, and smirked. "Gotta get drunk before my mom wakes up." we rapped at the same time, and Moraya looked confused.

"Um..?" was all Moraya said.

"Don't you know!?" I exclaimed, and she laughed, shaking her head. "Charlie Scene has gotta weenie that he loves to show!" I exclaimed, and Moraya burst out laughing.

"Yeah, and you girls can see it anytime." the one with shades said. Us girls just stared at him for a moment, until it hit me.

"HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ARE HOLLY-" a hand was placed over my mouth, and I looked up and saw Deuce. Why didn't we realize this earlier? Why is it that, right now, we notice that they're Hollywood Undead? And that fucker who was watching me was Da Kurlzz? Deuce let go of my mouth after I licked his hand. "Ha ha!" I exclaimed victoriously. "Sorry 'bout yellin' that... instant reaction." I said sheepishly.

"It's ight." Deuce said, smiling down at me. He was really hot. He got his cell phone out of his pocket, and read something, -I'm assuming. "Yo, we gotta get on stage, they already set our shit up." he said to the rest of his band. "I'll be talkin' to you later." he smirked at me before running off, putting his mask on before heading on stage.

"See ya." Da Kurlzz smiled, waving and walking away along with the rest of the guys. I heard Johnny 3 Tears say something to Moraya, along with Funny man, then J-Dog and Charlie Scene saying something to Winnie before they took off.

"Wow, they are fucking hot." Winnie said.

"I call J3T and Funny Man." Moraya gasped.

"I don't care, I want J-Dog and Charlie Scene. Maybe I can see his weenie." Winnie smirked.

"I need a drink." I said, shaking my head. Tonight is gonna be a looong night. In more ways than one.
♠ ♠ ♠
AYE YO! <3

So, here's your guys' chapter : D hope you like it.
and, also.. Does Da Kurlzz have BLUE or GREEN eyes? I read somewhere that he had green, but then I also read that he had blue. I'm confused :/

Anyways, hope you like it :) Comments actually help us update faster o.o

<3 Jenn

BTW we don't own that song Stand In The Rain, Superchick does so... don't sue us XD