Twisted Wonderland

Prologue

Alice, what you’re doing right now is completely ridiculous! Why, you might ask, is my conscience saying this? Because, right now, I’m walking in the middle of a cold, misty night, to Carl’s house…without my sister’s permission. I don’t need the permission of my parents, you see, because they died. They were killed in a fire when I was merely eleven years of age. After their deaths, I went crazy with guilt, and I do not mean plainly crazy, I went mad.
The officials sent me to an Insane Asylum. There I, once again, slipped into my own insane mind, and entered my Wonderland. It had gone mad, just as I had. With the help of the Cheshire Cat, and the White Rabbit I destroyed the Queen of Hearts, and restored Wonderland, and gained my own sanity.
My elder sister, Lorina Liddle, adopted me, and took me home with her.

So, here I am, defying my sister’s orders and walking to the house of my lover. You see, my sister doesn’t like Carl. She thinks he is out of control, and he only brings trouble, but I do not wish to go with some boring old nobody! I wish to have excitement in my life, unlike Lorina, who only wishes to sit in her bottom all day long and indulge herself in books.
I don’t care what she thinks. I know how to protect myself.

Back to the present now, because I am positive I am boring you with the past. However, why is it that the past is so boring? Maybe it’s simply because the past has already happened, while the present is happening, and the future is yet to happen. Now I seem as mad as I was before. Who knows? Maybe I’m going mad once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
For people who haven't heard of the other version of American McGee's Alice In Wonderland, this is it. The whole Carl thing is fake though, I just needed somethin for her to be doing for the next real chap xD its kinda rough, but I'll fix it, this is only draft one :)