Status: Active

Summer Hair.

One.

"Okay. So just when I see her tell her how I feel. I mean I know she feels the same way. With what she told me last summer, she has to." I mumbled to myself while sitting in the airport waiting.

"Hey Becky." She said using my nickname. It was a thing we always did. Ever since she first saw me. She thought I was actually a girl when she first met me and when I told her my name was William she was really confused. Now she just calls me Becky because of my last name, Beckett. She sat herself on the edge of my bed and then laid down.

"Hey Ry." I pulled her up so she was laying beside me.

"So. I'm leaving tomorrow." She mumbled.

"I know." I said as I combed my fingers through her hair.

"A week earlier than usual."

"I know. I don't know what I'll do this last week left. Maybe I'll actually get some school supplies." I laughed. Then I kissed her. It immeadilitly turned into a heated make out session, just like always, as soon as her tongue was in my mouth. I positioned myself on top of her and put my hands under her shirt. I pulled it up as my hands went up higher. I was surprised when we broke away to breathe that she let me take off her shirt. Usually when I tried she'd push me off her and tell me
'No sex. We're only a summer fling. No sex unless it's love' That's why I was really surprised when she left get her bra off too. After that I started kissing from her jaw and trailed kisses down to her jeans. After I unbuttoned them she pushed me away. I knew it was to good to last.

"I think you need more off." She said, as she only had her jeans, and underwear on and I still had everything on.

"I can fix that." I smirked. I I tore my shirt off and threw it on the ground. I went back to making out with her while my hands worked on getting her jeans off. After those were off I hooked my fingers into her underwear and started pulling them off. See her naked like this got me hard quick. "Are you sure about this?" I asked her as I worked on unbuttoning my jeans and taking them off. I stared at her waiting for an answer. Finally she nodded her head. I took my boxers off and grabbed a condom out of my side table and put it on. "Ready?" She nodded quicker this time. Then I pushed myself into her.

ಌಌಌಌಌಌಌಌಌಌಌಌಌಌಌಌಌಌಌಌ

We just laid there silent beside each other after we were done.

"That was, um, yeah." I said. It was weird. I'd never thought I'd get to have sex with her, then bam! Sex.

"Yeah." She mumbled. I looked towards her, she didn't look normal right now.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, I was a little worried. She looked over at me and tried to give me one of those fake reassuring smiles.

"Yeah, just can I tell you something?" I moved her so her head was on my chest.

"Sure, what?"

"I love you William." I stiffened as soon as she said that. We weren't suppose to fall in love with each other. We both agreed two summers ago that we were just each others summer fling. Not anything else.

"Riley. Your only a summer thing. Remember, not love. Just a fling." I didn't want to hurt her, but I needed to remind her.

"I know. I didn't mean it like that. I just meant like a friend. Friend lo-love." Her voice cracked. I could tell she was going to cry. "Um, I need to go. I need to finish packing." She said as she climbed out of my bed and got dressed in a rush. Such a rush that didn't even realize she took my shirt, not hers.


She was never going to admit it. But she did cry when I said that. I know she did, because when I went to go and see her really quick the last day her brother anwsered the door and punched me in the face and told me she didn't want to see me. I can't believe I said that. I was so stupid then. I don't know how I didn't realize then that I loved her too. But now I can finally tell her how I feel and we can be together for good. I mean we're both going to college next year, the same one. So we can be together.

I kept looking for her in the airport. I looked all around the hundreds of people moving around. I felt my phone vibrate I looked at it and saw a new message I opened it. behind you. It said. I turned around and saw her standing there just as beautiful and happy as ever, just like I was hoping for. What I wasn't hoping for was the guy she was holding hands with.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so happy to finally start this story. I've been wanting to do a William Beckett story for a while now. I'm happy I am now. :)

I think I might have a little memory from all there first summers together in every chapter, but I'm not sure yet.

I really hope you guys like it. Feedback?

Comments. Banners. Subscribe.