Chasing A Rock Star

Stacy Lavack is a nerdy pessimist who has lived her entire High School life in embarassment, shame, isolation, and dissapointment thanks to her peers and their need for cliques. Her only form of escape from the gruelling reality she is forced to face every day is her love for music. Her only friends are the other members of her band, A Summer In Miami, who dream of touring with well-known bands, being signed and having a large fan base.
When her wildest dreams actually begin coming true, Stacy realises this is her chance to turn over a new leaf, starting over where nobody knows her name or anything about her past. This is when she meets Alex Gaskarth, the cocky yet extremely attractive lead singer and guitarist of All Time Low, who she's had a fangirl crush on for many years. Will her crush end in tradgedy because of Alex's flirtatious and arrogant manner? Or will they develop something more?
  1. High School
    We meet our main girl Stacy Lavack and get a bit of an intro into her life.
  2. Move Along
    Preparations for Stacy's biggest dreams.
  3. Lost In Stereo.
    Stacy's nightmare ends as a her dream begins.
  4. The Party Song.
    Stacy attends her first Warped Tour party where she meets up with Alex Gaskarth.
  5. crush'd
    Stacy and Alex spend some quality time together after the party.
  6. My Paper Heart
    An unpleasant part of Stacy's past comes back to haunt her.
  7. She's A Lady.
    Stacy and Alex's relationship develops, involving Iced Caramel Frappuccinos.
  8. It's Only A Matter Of Time.
    Cliched romance here, but I know you all love it ;)
  9. Navigate Me.
    Alex and Stacy have some fun ;)
  10. Maybe We Were Made, We Were Made For Each Other.
    So sorry for the lack of updates guys!
  11. Over My Head.
    Zack shares his opinion with Stacy about Alex and herself.
  12. The End Of Fraud.
    It's been a while guys! A lot more sexual content in this chapter just as a warning..
  13. Your Secrets Keep You Sick.
    The aftermath of Stacy's confession.
  14. Hope It Gives You Hell.
    Stacy and Alex begin to take responsibility for their actions.
  15. Sometimes Perfection Can Be Perfect Hell.
  16. I'm Lost Without You.
  17. You Can't Be Too Careful Anymore.
  18. Teasing To Please.
  19. Is It Something I'll Regret, Or Do I Want What I Can't Get?
    Sorry for the wait!