Status: Completee!!!

The Sticky Note Chronicles

Image

Norah O'Connor is a twenty year old, born in Ireland, currently living in New York City. Attending the Swedish Institute of New York, studying to become a massage therapist, and recently upgrading to a decent apartment two blocks from her campus.

One problem though - the roommate she lives with is never there! They've never truly met face to face, communicating through letters and emails, their contract for payment drawn up later and signed by lawyers at separate times.

So... What does this mysterious "Mel" look like? And why does she only leave notes on sticky notes? And are those rats in her room?!

Warning: Femmeslash. (I PROMISE! I'm going to write a heterosexual story soon! I'm not just a slash author! I'm just really good at writing it!)
  1. I am the Walrus
    Sitting in an English Gardin, waiting for the sun.
  2. Taxman
    Should five per cent appear too small.
  3. Wait
    Wait till I come back to your side
  4. Strawberry Fields Forever
    Always know sometimes think it's me, but you know I know and it's a dream.
  5. Rain
    When the sun shines they slip into the shade
  6. Let it be
    And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me, speaking words of wisdom...
  7. Dizzy Miss Lizzy
    Say you're driving me insane.
  8. Across the Universe
    Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a letter box...
  9. Do you want to know a secret?
    You'll never know how much I really care.
  10. Please Mr. Postman
    So many days you passed me by, see the tear standing in my eye.
  11. I don't want to spoil the party
    I would hate my disappointment to show...
  12. Misery
    I'll remember all the little things we've done.
  13. She's leaving home
    Standing alone at the top of the stairs...
  14. In my Life
    There is no one compares with you
  15. PS I love you
    Treasure these few words; Till we're together