Wakko Werewolves 3: Lost

Fifteen

I licked the blood off my fingers. One part of me felt so bad but the other part of me felt so good. Kyle licked the blood from his hand.

"What now?" Kyle asked Tyler.

Tyler leaned back against the tree. Hands, and teeth stained with blood. Fangs pretruding from his lips.

"Find someplace to stay the night." Tyler grumbled getting up.

"You have money right?" I asked.

"No but he did and a lot of it." Tyler said holding up the wallet smiling.

I stood up. Kyle looked at me hungrily.

"Lets go." Tyler said.

"Yeah." Kyle said walking by me. His eyes unable to remove his eyes off my body.

I sat in the car with Kyle in the back and Tyler drove.

"Do you know what with wrong?" Amy asked Cat.

Cat sighed running her hands through hair. Gavin and Rose sat across from them. Rose staring at Beth and Amy hungrily. But she dare wouldn't make a move with Gavin in the room.

"John and I were talking about it in the truck." Cat said and looked to him.

"We could've given it to her too soon. Being tomorrow night is the full moon, we should've waited." he said frowning.

"What will happen to her now?" Beth asked.

"Well you know how every time there's a flu bug, the virus is strong which means you need stronger drugs?" she asked.

"Yeah." she said nodding.

"Well think of the werewolf as a virus and after this failed attempt the virus is stronger." Cat said.

"Which means she can reinfect people turning them into well, super wolves as if werewolves aren't bad enough." John said.

"So what you gave her an energy boost?" Amy asked.

"That wasn't the plan but yes. Cassie may not be the same person before this happened." Cat said.

"She's in a Jekyll and Hyde stage." John said.

"Jeykll and Hyde you mean that book where the guy turns into a monster?" Amy asked.

"Yes just like before she can't control what she does as a wolf, but neither can she control what she does as a human." John said.

We pulled up to a motel.

"This place looks like crap." Kyle said.

"Well not all of us can get a place at the Ritz now can we?" Tyler asked him.

We got out of the car at that time my stomach was bothering me more than usual so I felt sick the whole ride here.

Tyler opened the door and the scent inside was moldy and old.

"God I wouldn't sleep on the bed let alone on the floor." Kyle said walking in after Tyler.

"You know what how about you buy some food and get some clothes okay?" Tyler asked throwing him the keys.

Kyle caught it frowning.

"Hey Cassie what do you want to eat? Hey where is she?" Kyle asked looking around.

I sat on the bathroom floor throwing up my latest meal. He walked in.

"Are you okay?" he asked me.

"No, I'm not okay I threw up a human's finger." I said and hugged my stomach.

"Sorry. So do you know what you want for dinner?" he asked.

"Kyle, I'm eating people why the hell do you think I want dinner?" I asked him flushing the toilet.

"Look, we can't control what we do." he said to me.

"Well, I don't find it very entertaining either we could've killed the guy and run but no we had to eat him too? God he tasted like booze and cigarette smokes. It was like eating a bag of garbage." I said washing my mouth in the skin.

He sighed.

"I'll just get pizza or something." he said leaving the room.

I looked up at the mirror and gasped. I didn't know I looked that bad. My hair was discolored. Streaks of gray ran through it. I had fangs. My canines sharpened to a point and my palms were hairy and my fingers clawed.

"You're not supposed to be cured." Tyler said to me.

I turned around. He stood behind me in the bathroom.

"I know that now." I said to him.

He moved his hand under my shirt and up my stomach.

"You were perfect the way you were." he said to me.

My eyes started to burn.

"They said I could get rid of the curse and the disease." I said sniffling. He placed a finger on my lips.

"They were wrong. This is how we were made. We can't control who we are. What we do." Tyler said.

"I know. I just wish..." I started.

He pulled me towards him in a hug and he stroked my hair.

"What do you wish?" he asked.

"I wish I didn't enjoy it as much as I do." I said.

"What exactly?" he asked me.

"The hunting. The killing. The part when you get to see your victim's face it makes me feel good inside. Even though I should feel horrible. I don't." I said to him.

He held my face and looked at me we touched foreheads.

"You sound like me." he said smiling.

I held his wrists.

"I don't want to stop even though I know it's bad." I said tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Then don't." he said and pressed his lips against mine.

Kyle got back with the pizza and bags of clothes.

"I just got some tees, a couple jackets, and a pair of jeans." he said placing the bag on the floor and then the pizza on the table. I walked up to the table and took a seat. Tyler was watching the TV. Kyle flipped the box open.

"Extra meat?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Do you feel better now?" he asked.

"Much." I said and helped myself to a slice.

"So what's our first order of business?" Kyle asked Tyler.

Tyler walked up to us smiling and took a seat.

"How about we go home?" he asked.

"Home, that's it?" I asked.

"And check on some old friends. One in particular gives me a great idea." Tyler said.

"Who?" I asked him.

"Ryker." Kyle said.

"Yes." Tyler said and smiled.