Wakko Werewolves 3: Lost

Two

I left Kyle back at the ward. I felt bad about him. I know my parents were probably wondering why I wasn't home by now. I hope they weren't worrying. I mean, ever since they found out I was a werewolf. They wanted to know everything that happened to me and when it happens. Also learning that vampires and werewolves existed wasn't very comforting either.

The moon fever was coming on fast and I pulled off my jacket and dropped my backpack on the ground. I put my hands on my hips and panted. I was just trying to cool myself off, when I heard a loud howl in the distance. I grew nervous and decided that maybe now wasn't the best time to be taking a break. I grabbed my jacket and backpack and kept walking.

Barely out of the woods the streetlights lit the way for me. I kept my nose and ears open and clear for anything odd or out of whack. I could sense the wolf. It wouldn't be long before I would need to change. I wanted to get to a safer territory away from residential areas and werewolves. I heard the rustle of leaves behind me. I turned around. Walking backwards. I was beginning to feel the things a deer felt. When a hunter was just a few feet away, fear.

I knew it was close. I was about to turn back around when I heard deep breathing behind me. I gasped and the stranger grabbed me by the hand. It wasn't a werewolf it was a human. A human male.

"What are you doing far from home?" he asked me smiling.

"Get your hands off me." I said and snatched my hand off him.

I backed up and I bumped into someone else. They smiled at me.

"Looks like you're all alone. Sure you don't want to hang with us?" the other man probably in his forties said.

"You guys are creeps. I'm a little girl." I said in a shaky voice not because I was scared but because I could sense the full moon rising in the horizon.

"You don't look little to us." the other man said and stepped forward.

"Actually you look good old enough to be eighteen." the other man said.

I heard rustle of leaves behind the men and I blinked and saw the wolf pacing the border of the trees.

"You need to leave." I told them.

"Leave, I'm not going anywhere. Not without you pretty girl." the guy said.

"No leave now. You're both in danger!" I yelled backing into a tree.

The wolf was coming now full speed. His reached his hand out for me and I closed my eyes and then I felt a breeze and my eyes flew open. The man was gone.

"Hey where did he go?" the other guy yelled.

I heard pained screaming and I held my backpack tight and started to run. The man caught me before I could leave.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked.

Just then I heard a growl and turned around and gasped. There he was a black wolf eyes glowing red. Jaws filled with the body of the first man that he dropped. He laid limp and lifeless.

"Oh, my god!" the other man yelled letting go of me.

The wolf howled a loud blood curling howl. His murderous rage wasn't over. I started to run. I looked back just in time to see the second man's doom befall him. I ran as fast as I could. Another blood curling howl and I turned around. The wolf wasn't there anymore. When I turned back around he was in front of me. I screamed tripping falling onto my face. I looked up and shivered. He looked at me fangs glistening, as large as a grizzly bear, claws the size of steak knives.

I didn't move I knew sudden movements would have the wolf go crazy. As if running didn't do the same. I looked into it's eyes and saw only murderous hunger. It walked towards me growling, showing fangs, and licking them. I looked up at the moon and started to grunt and heave with pain bad move. The wolf leaped for me and I got up to run out of it's target. It turned back around to follow me. It grew harder for me to run since the change was rippling through my body and my skin was on fire. I dropped to my knees and scuttled behind a tree. Throwing off my backpack and my clothes to put off my scent. I held my stomach as I changed.

I heard the sniffling sounds of a wolf. As long as I didn't make a sound. Then my spine began to crack and I flipped onto my stomach and growled in pain. Bad move. The wolf came out of nowhere again and growled at me angrily. I tried to crawl away from it but I was in a vulnerable position and these wolf was hungry. Just as the wolf was about to leap me. I heard the swift breeze of leaves and a familiar scent and then I looked up to see the two wolves fighting. One was definitely bigger than the other and the black one lost running away tail between his legs.

I lied on my side as muscles grew and my skin stretched. I growled out in pain and looked at the wolf that won. He looked at me. His eyes were hungry, not for food but with lust. The wolf shifted back. Even with the full moon change wolves were allowed the ability to change back for up to an hour. I looked up and saw the naked body. So familiar to me. He crawled over to me. Breathing deep, scent filled with wolf musk, skin hot with fever. He touched my face and held it up to him.

"Tyler." I growled.

His eyes glowed red.

"Join me." he growled.

I closed my eyes as the rest of the change came on. I sat up getting used to using all four limbs to walk instead of two and I growled at him. I was terrified. I thought I left him in Wakko but he followed me to West Branch. The sad thing is that he's worst than Kyle. The reason why because I actually loved and cared for him. Also I mated with him which was something that meant we were meant to be. However, I couldn't just leave my life, my family, my friends to be with him. To live the life of a wild animal no. I still had morals and principals.

I backed away from him into a tree, but he moved onto me even though I growled. He knew I was bluffing that I couldn't ignore his scent. His lovely aroma. Oh how I loved him so. Yet he wasn't the Tyler I fell in love with. As far as I know Tyler was long gone and only the wolf was left in his place.

He rubbed his body against mine making sure his scent bores into my nostrils. Then he stopped at my rear end and nipped at my tail. I turned around and growled. I knew what he was trying to do. There was no way in hell. He would mount me.

After a few hours of teasing. He became serious now. Why hadn't I just left him an hour back. Because I liked the game and he was doing a good job playing it. However, I didn't want him to mate with me as a wolf. It was too degrading. Even though mating with me after all of this would probably still be degrading.

The moon set and the change was reversed another beginning to the next twenty-eight days before the full moon. Tyler walked towards me. I didn't say anything to him. He didn't say anything to me. He leaned in and we kissed. Calm at first and then we got into it. Tyler lied me on the ground and kissed my neck. I wrapped my hands around his waist and breathed deeply. My breathing came out as a growl.

"I don't want to join." I finally told Tyler.

He pushed himself off me just a little and leaned down and nibbled on one nipple. I groaned.

"Why not?" he asked me pulling away.

"Because... I have a life that has nothing to do with this life." I said to him.

"The life to be free and not have to follow rules the humans give us?" he asked.

I sat up.

"Yes, if you care about me you'll let me go." I said trying to wiggle myself away hoping he'll care enough to let me go.

His eyes glowed red and he gave me a cunning, sexy smile that made my hormones do flips. He began to heat up which caused me to get heated.

"I don't know if I can do that." he said opening up my legs.

"Tyler..." I started.

I couldn't finish my sentence. He inserted himself into me. I clawed at his back hard and even though there was pain. He didn't yelp. He just took it. The smell of his blood and sweat on my hands was sweet and he leaned in and kissed me. I gave up so easily. It was getting easier for him to drag me in.

We mated for an hour until he left. I didn't know when, but I woke up feeling sore and a little dilapidated. I looked down at my chest swollen from the bite wounds he left. I got up hugging them and walking through the woods to search for my clothes and backpack.