Wakko Werewolves 3: Lost

Five

I got home later that day. I hadn't checked my messages yet. Walking up to my house. I saw Amy's red pick up truck outside of my house. I wondered what she was doing there.

I walked into the house and saw Amy and Beth sitting at the table and Cat sitting on the couch watching the TV.

"Hey guys um what are you doing here?" I asked them.

"How do you think about moving in with us?" Amy asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Your parents has considered moving." Cat said.

"What!" I said and took out my phone. I saw that I had one message and it was from my mom.

"Hi honey, we're not home for the moment, but your friends came over. We told them what our plan was. We think that it would be best if we moved. We'll talk when we get home. We're doing this for your best interest. Love you see you soon." my mom said.

There were no more new messages. I closed my phone and put it back in my parents. Cat got up and crossed her arms leaning on the wall.

"Are you going to move with them?" Cat asked.

"Where are they moving?" I asked them.

"Your dad said West Virginia." Beth said quietly.

"I can't leave. They've got to be kidding." I said.

"Your parents called me asking me if you didn't want to come with them could you stay with me. I told them it's up to you." Cat said.

I looked at Cat and Amy and Beth. Amy's and Beth's parents allowed them to move in with Cat in her new home here in West Branch. So that they could aid her in finding the cure that caused Kyle to lose his mind, but cure Amy before she experienced her first change.

"Why are they just packing up for have they given up on me because of the change?" I asked.

"You need to talk to them when they come back." Cat said.

"Where did they go anyway?" I asked.

"To get some boxes. You're suppose to be moving by Saturday." Amy said.

"We don't want you to move." Beth said.

"I don't want to move either but what about my parents?" I asked.

"It would be safer if you stayed here." Cat said.

"Why because I'm a werewolf?" I asked.

"Yes and because Tyler will follow and do you really want your parents to experience a werewolf attack like us?" Cat asked.

I hugged my stomach and shrugged. I heard my parents car pull up and the slam of a car door.

"We got to go but we want you to think about it. You're free to move in with me." Cat said and touched my shoulder.

Amy and Beth got up.

"We'll see you at school tomorrow." Beth said.

"Yeah." Amy said and they walked to the door just as my parents opened it.

"Bye Mr. and Mrs. Williams." Amy and Beth said.

Cat walked past me and looked at my parents.

"Did you tell her?" my mom asked as I sat down on the couch and sighed.

"It's up to her. I've got to go good-bye." Cat said.

I laid back on the couch and covered my eyes and thought about everyone I would be leaving going to West Virginia, my friends, and Kyle, what would he do if I didn't visit him. I was his only visitor and what about... Tyler? Would he really follow us? Of course he would and he would strand my parents and I and kill them and take me as his own. The thought made my throat dry. I felt the couch shift in weight and my mom sat next to me. I uncovered my face and looked at her.

"What do you want to do?" my mom asked.

"Why do you want to move?" I asked.

"We were hoping to get far away from here, away from the dangers." my mom said.

"I can't leave mom." I said shaking my head.

"Why, there's beaches, and a West Virginia has the best schools, and the new house is gorgeous right by the woods..."

"Because I don't want to leave my friends. I was born here." I said to her.

She frowned.

My dad walked into the living room.

"We don't want you to live in fear." my dad said.

"It's best for me to stay here. The wolves will follow me to West Virginia and that wouldn't help us at all." I said looking down at my feet.

"So does that mean you want to say?" my mom asked. I could sense the hurt in her voice.

I held my breath and nodded.

"Are you sure?" she asked me as she choked up.

"I can't leave my friends, and what about Kyle, he's sick mom. No one visits him. Not even his parents." I said.

Her eyes grew red and teary.

"We don't want to lose you again." my mom said sitting next to my dad.

I stood up and looked away.

"I-I'm not the same person that came back from camp." I sighed. "I've changed I don't look at anything that happens the same way. Plus I have to stay here and work on a way to cure Tyler." I said.

"Can you at least think about it?" my dad asked.

I shook my head.

"I made up my mind. I'm staying here." I said to them.

My mom's got up and walked away. I could here her bawling upstairs my dad stood up and looked at me.

"If this is your choice. We'll talk to Cat about the specifics, and you'll be able to visit us during summer and winter and any other breaks." my dad said.

"Okay." I said and nodded.

He left me in the living room to go comfort my mom. I sighed looking out the window. I walked towards it and looked up to the sky at the fadding moon. I felt a buzz from my pocket and I pulled out my cell phone without looking at the name.

"Hello?" I asked.

"I thought you told me you gave me a fast food number?" Ryker said.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"This definitely is a partner job, can we meet somewhere?" he asked.

I sighed.

"The library after school tomorrow okay?" I asked him.

"Cool see you then." he said.

"Yeah. Bye." I said to him.

"Wait... what time?" he asked me.

"Three.' I said.

"Okay bye." he said.

'Bye." I said and hung up.

I shoved my phone back into my pocket and looked back out the window and sighed.