Wakko Werewolves 3: Lost

Seven

"Tyler." I said.

"Kyle missed you today." he said.

"You saw him again?" I asked walking away from him and walking towards my bed.

He followed me with my eyes as I took a seat. How did he get in my room?

"Poor guy was tied up. He looked so uncomfortable so I let him go. He's upset that you didn't see him." Tyler said.

"It's not my fault." I said.

"I know, you're not much into him anyway. I mean since he's become weak. You're looking for someone a little more stable." Tyler said walking towards me and leaning into me.

"No that's not it I was doing homework." I said shaking my head nervously.

"Why are you so nervous?" he asked me.

"I'm not." I said to him too fast.

"You fear me, I can smell your fear. Don't you remember what we did just a few nights ago. How could you forget how much fun that was?" he asked me.

"Tyler I think you should go." I said to him. I was sitting on the middle of my bed.

He crawled on and leaned in and kissed me. I didn't stop him. I wanted him to kiss me. He pushed me onto my bed and held my wrists down with strong, clawed hands.

He pulled away his breathing deepened and he moved his hand to my shirt. I sat up and watched him as he pushed it up.

"What if Cat here's you?" I asked.

"I don't care, I'll kill them, I'll kill them all." he said.

"No." I said.

"Ssh that's if you make a sound." he said and smiled and pulled the shirt over my head. He pushed me back down and kissed my stomach. He moved up my stomach and then started to lick my chest before moving to my lips and kissing me.

He slid his hand to my pajama bottoms and slid them down. I kicked them off the rest of the way as we kissed. Then I moved to his shirt and pulled them off. Showing his many abs. I rubbed up and down his chest and he leaned in and kissed my lips again and then he moved to my neck nibbling on it. What I called nibbling. Others might call biting. He grazed on me as I got his pants off.

He looked at me with red eyes and his body was hot with fever. I could feel the fever as well. He pulled at my lips with his fangs and then moved back for a another long sufficating kiss. While he teased me below the waist. I just wanted him to get it over with so that this fever would go away.

"Do it." I growled to him.

I saw his smile and his fangs glistened white and he inserted himself into me.

That's when I woke up and panted. I was covered in sweat and my room was bright with the light coming from morning sun. I lied back down. That dream was so real, but if it was a dream, why was my window open and why was I naked.

I hopped out of bed and ran to my mirror and gasped. I looked at my chest and saw the bite marks that were healing and my stomach was covered in claw marks, and my neck told the tale. Red with curved rows of bite marks. I shivered hugging myself. It wasn't a dream. i turned back to my window that was wide open. I closed it and locked it then I pulled my curtains together. I went to my dresser and pulled out some undies and a pair of jeans a tee shirt. i went back to my mirror and looked at my neck and shook my head. I couldn't believe I did it with Tyler last night, but that whole time I thought it was a dream. Boy was I wrong. Dead wrong.

I walked out of my room. It was pretty late in the morning almost tweleve p.m. Yet the kitchen was alive with the smell and sound of breakfast.

"Beth these cinnamon rolls are the best!" Amy said reaching over to pick up another warm sticky roll.

"Thanks, I got it out of a can." Beth said sarcastically.

Cat was sipping on some coffee and looked up.

"Morning, looks like you had a rough night." she said putting the mug down.

"You have no idea." I said rubbing my neck the wounds healed.

"More hot werewolf dreams?" Amy asked excitedly.

"I don't even know if it's a dream." I said reaching over for a sticky roll.

"What do you mean?" she asked me.

I shook my head. "Never mind." I said.

"Hey I heard that the new guy at school is throwing a party." Beth said.

"Who Ryker?" Amy asked.

"Yeah I think he's so cute." Beth said platting some bacon and scrambled eggs with cheese.

"Are you going?" Amy asked.

"Totally, who would miss it. You?" She asked Amy.

"Hell yeah, maybe I could hang out with him." Amy said and looked back at me.

I just stared at my roll.

"Cassie, hello Earth to Cassandra!" Amy asked.

I looked up.

"What, sorry." I said and bit into my roll.

"Are you going to his party?" Amy asked.

"Probably not. I don't like parties." I said.

"You should get out of the apartment once in a while." Beth said.

"Yeah, so that Gavin and I can have some personal time together." Cat said and smiling.

"I thought you said no none human guys?" Amy asked.

"That's for you ladies. Gavin's my man." she said and smiled.

"You should really come with us." Amy said.

"I heard he's going to have a great DJ." Beth said.

"Okay, fine whatever." I said to them.

Beth placed the bacon and eggs in front of me.

"Here you go." Beth said.

"Thanks." I said to her.

"Where's my breakfast?" Amy asked.

"I didn't know you wanted breakfast since you ate all my rolls!" Beth yelled.

"What?" Amy asked.

"That was my breakfast!" Beth said.

"You didn't say anything!" Amy said.

I just watched as they fought and then Cat got up from the table and left. I rubbed my neck again. Tyler was getting too close for comfort.