Wakko Werewolves 3: Lost

Eight

School dragged on and I was exhausted by the time Friday came. Everyone was so pumped and excited about the party at Ryker's. Plus I haven't seen Kyle almost all week thanks to having to study and get caught up on work. I decided today would be a good day to visit. I walked in to his room. He looked up at me from his desk and turned away.

"Kyle are you mad at me?" I asked him closing the door back.

He didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry, I didn't visit. I've been busy." I said taking a seat next to him.

He was still quiet.

"How was class?" I asked him.

"Who cares?" he asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Who cares about me?" he asked.

"I care." I said to him.

"You didn't visit me since forever." he said.

"It's only been a week." I said.

"Fourty-nine days in dog days." he said crossing his arms.

"Kyle, don't be mad at me. I'm sorry a lot has happened." I said.

"Like what, you and Tyler?" he asked turning back at me.

I frowned.

"He visited you?" I asked.

"Every day unlike you." Kyle said.

"What does he say?" I asked him.

"What do you care?" he asked.

"I care about you Kyle and if Tyler's here, then I need to know what he's telling you." I said.

"Nothing important." Kyle said.

"Nothing important at all?" I asked.

"We just talked, guy stuff. Sports, cars, girls stuff like that." he said.

"Nothing about me?" I asked.

Kyle smiled.

"We talk about you all the time." Kyle said smiling at me.

I didn't know whether to be creeped out or flattered.

"Oh." I said.

"Tyler says you're on the verge of joining him. After you do I'm out of here." Kyle said.

"Kyle I'm not going to join him and I want you to stay in here where you can get help." I said.

"Yeah shots and straight jackets thanks for the help. If you stayed in here one day you'll want to kill yourself. It's funny that they put suicidal people in here." he said and snorted.

I touched his shoulder. He shivered and looked back at me.

"Just get better soon so that you can get out." I said to him.

He was quiet.

I leaned in and kissed his lips. Then I pulled away.

"Okay." he said.

Saturday came and it was time for us to go partying. I wore a black denim skirt and a blue blouse. I fixed my hair, did my nails and did my make up. I didn't look half bad. Amy and Beth didn't look bad either. Everything was tight and short on Amy and Beth looked a little more conservative wearing a dress just above the knees.

Ryker had a huge party and yet his howse was medium sized which meant a lot of people were mushed up together making the place steamy hot. I stood in the corner near the spiked punch. I just came for Amy and Beth not really for myself. Then Ryker walked into the kitchen giving people high fives and telling them jokes that made no sense. But the person would be so drunk they'd laugh anyway. He looked to me and smiled.

"Hey glad you made it." he said to me.

"Yeah." I said to him.

"Want some punch?" he asked me.

"I don't drink." I said to him.

He poured me a cup anyway and handed it to me. I took it and sighed and took a sip. It was sweet and burned going down.

"You just need to loosen up sometimes." he said.

"So how did you tell your dad you were having a party?" I asked him taking another sip as the burning became a soothing warmth.

"He went on a business trip and I had the idea." he said.

There were teens running in and out of the kitchen bumping into us and going completly crazy.

"Want to go somewhere quiet?" he asked me.

"Sure whatever." I said.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd. We walked to the stairs leading up to the bedrooms. A few of the bedrooms were occupied but the last one wasn't. He held the door open for me. I looked at him cautiously. He held out his hand to me.

"Don't worry I don't bite." he said.

Yeah, but I did. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me in. It was long before we were making out. Maybe it was the spiked punch that was settling in my stomach or maybe the fact that the moon was growing fuller by the night. Anyway, I guess going all the way with him wouldn't be too bad right.

I slammed him hard onto the bed. He lied back looking at me. I pulled off my shirt.

"Wow, you look really nice without a shirt." he said to me.

I crawled back onto the bed and sat on top of him.

"So did you learn anything in Seattle about women?" I asked him.

"Let's just say you're the first one that turned me on." he said.

I leaned in and started to kiss him. I pulled at his lips with fangs.

"Whoa." he said to me.

"Sorry." I said to him.

He licked the blood off his lips.

I went back to kissing him. I should've stopped when I bit his lips but then he slipped his hand under my skirt and it moved around to my rear end and he squeezed. No stopping now. I grew feverish and my skin started to prickle with sweat.

"Wow, you're really hot." he said to me.

"Hot for you." I said to him.

I slipped my hand down to his pants and unbuttoned and unzipped them. Then I slid my hand into the opening.

"Whoa, wow okay." he said to me.

I smiled and held him for a while until I heard a howl. I pulled my hand away and climbed off him.

"Where are you going?" he asked holding my wrist.

I didn't see anything outside. It had to have been the kids partying downstairs. I looked back at Ryker and climbed back in bed. He lied me down and then climbed on top of me. He kissed me. Not like Tyler, or Kyle did. He was human, his kisses didn't really do anything to me. Even though I wanted him just as badly. I clawed his back.

"Oww, what the hell was that for?" he asked me.

"I-I'm sorry, I can't do this." I said to him.

"Why what's wrong?" he asked me leaning back into me.

I heard another howl. It was closer.

"No." I said in an undertone.

"What's wrong?" he asked me.

"Get off, get off!" I yelled and pushed him off. I jumped out of the bed and grabbed my shirt. I put it back on and I heard the screams outside and the howls.

"We got to get out of here." I said to him.

"What why?" he asked.

There was clawing at the door.

"I know you're in there!" the voice yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Warning to anyone who reads my story. My computer may be down for a week or two because of upgrades so my stories may not be updated everyday. So just be patient and keep commenting!