Wakko Werewolves 3: Lost

Nine

"Who's at the door?" Ryker asked me.

"Let's just say it's an old friend." I said and then ran to the window and opened it and looked out.

There were people running and wolves scaring them away. Some of the wolves actually took a few down in the chaos. I heard the door slam in and Tyler stood on the other side.

"W-who the hell are you?" Ryker asked.

Tyler ignored him and looked to me.

"Cassie how could you?" Tyler asked me.

"I'm not going with you." I told him.

He smirked walking towards me.

"Now Cassandra." he started his eyes turning red.

"Hey man she said she's not going with you." Ryker said and grabbed his wrist.

Tyler turned around grabbing his wrist and smiling. Ryker frowned and then cried as Tyler squeezed his wrist and pulled it back. I leaped for Tyler and we fell to the ground, freeing Ryker. Tyler held me by my wrists and flipped me onto my back. He licked the side of my face.

"What are you doing with human boys?" he growled.

"Get off me!" I growled at him.

Then next thing I knew I heard two gun shots and Tyler growled in pain. He jumped off me holding his shoulder.

"You bitch!" he growled at Amy.

I rolled onto my stomach and crawled to Ryker who was holding his bleeding wrist.

"Leave Cassandra alone Tyler, next bullet's silver." Amy said.

Tyler looked at her and then me and smiled.

"I'll be back for you Cassandra!" he said.

Tyler ran to the window and leaped out it just as Amy pulled the trigger. She missed and swore. Beth and Amy ran into the room. Beth ran to me and Amy to the window.

"Damn it him and his pack is gone." Amy said.

"Are you okay?" Beth asked me.

"I am, Ryker isn't." I said.

There were sirens and someone called nine one one.

"Who was that guy, and what was he?" Ryker asked me.

"He's an old friend of mine." I said.

"Yeah well maybe you should chose new friends." he said.

"You should leave." Amy said.

"Let me see your gun." I told her.

She threw it to me and I stuck it into the back of my skirt.

"Hey where are you going?" Ryker asked me.

"I'm sorry." I said and kissed his cheek then I ran out of the room.

If the cops came that means they'll find me and that means they'll have questions I couldn't answer. I ran out of the house just as the cops ran in.

I waited for Beth and Amy. It was around eleven p.m. when they came in.

"What happened?" I asked them.

"Nothing, they took Ryker to the hospital and asked if we were okay." Beth said.

"What did they say about the party crashers?" I asked.

"Half of the partiers were on drugs so they wouldn't believe them if they told the truth." Amy said and took a seat on the couch beside me and Beth.

"Where's Cat?" Beth asked.

"She's with Gavin." I said.

"Did she say anything about the party?" Amy asked.

"She just asked if you guys were okay and to wait for you to come home. If you didn't come home within the next hour. She would've sent Rose." I said.

"What happened anyway?" Amy asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Before Tyler crashed the party were you and Ryker about to..." she started and smirked.

"Could we not talk about it?" I asked her.

She just smiled.

"Okay." she said.

"I'm going to go to bed. I'm tired." Beth said.

"Yeah me too. Good night." Amy said.

"Night." I said to both of them and looked back out the window.

I heard the howl in the distance and I could feel his pressence. He was always watching like a stalker.