Tales From Another Broken Home

50

*Gerard’s POV*

“So, things between you two all calm and good again now?” I questioned Charlie and Frank.

“Yeah, we’re cool again,” Frank said nudging her slightly.

She laughed and pushed him back

“That was one fight though huh? I don’t think we’ve ever had an argument like that Frankie!” she mused.

“Me neither,” he agreed laughing

“Wow, from all the stuff I’ve heard about you guys over the years I really think you should write books about you’re lives! It’d make great reading material!” Lolly proposed.

Everyone laughed but I couldn’t help thinking that was a really awesome idea.

*later on that night*

“Hey stranger,” Charlie smiled sleepily at me.

She rubbed her eyes and let out a small yawn before walking over to me.

“Are you going to come to bed soon hun? It’s getting pretty late,” she said perching on the desk where I was writing.

“Yeah, in a minuet, I just want to finish writing these ideas down,” I mumbled not really paying attention, just focusing on getting what was in my head onto the paper.

“Gee it’s 5 am! What are you working on that’s keeping you up so late?” she asked.

“I took Lolly’s advice, I’m writing a book about our lives,” I told her, anxiously awaiting her reaction

“Wow, that’s really great Gee!” she beamed resting her head on my shoulder “Know what you’re going to call it yet?” she asked

“Yeah, I have an idea, I kind of mugged off Billie Joes lyrics, but I don’t think he’ll mind,” I told her smiling as I pictured his reaction to the title.

Charlie giggled slightly at this then continued to talk sleepily “What is it?”

“Its call Tales From Another Broken Home” I told her proudly.

She sat up and smiled a smile that made her whole face light up.

“Gerard! That’s so good! Wow, I can’t believe you’re really doing this! I’m so proud of you!” she squealed.

“Thanks, I just hope it ends up being a good idea” I blushed.

“It will, it’ll be just like you’re music, it’ll help people through the dark times, show them their not alone and help them realise they can pull through anything,” she said matter-of-fact-ly whilst nodding her head.

And I truly believe it will do just that, because these aren’t just lyrics or some fairy stories, these really are the tales of another broken home
♠ ♠ ♠
first off.....merry christmas guys!

sooooooooo, this is the end :(

im actually quite sad lol, but i'll have the next sequal or prequal or whatever it is up for you soon as so either stay subscribed as i will post the info on here or let me know if you want me to contact you when its up!

thanks for reading/subscribing/commenting on the story guys, u all rule!

so anyways, i'd really like some feed back on this story as a whole so i know what you thought of it ect ect

look out for the next story! and thanks again for reading! hope u all have a nice holiday whether it be christmas or another one! xoxo