Admiration

It's You That I Admire, My Living Example.

Image

Could you move in slow motion? Everything goes by so fast. Just slow down a little, Save the best part for last

She let her finger tips graze softly upon his eyelids, she admired all his imperfections that made him absolutely perfect in her eyes. She let her fingers trace the soft lines indented around his lips as he smiled at her touch, “What are you doing?”

“I am committing you to memory,” she whispered.

“Why?” he chuckled, and took her hands in his.

“So I can picture you like this when you’re gone.”

He looked at her, and saw nebulas in bloom in her eyes. Her hand escaped his grasp and now trickled across his crescent scar on his shoulder.

“You sure you want to remember that too?”

“But of course. Every imperfection makes you perfect.”

He wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her hair, “I love you.”

I'm your's forever. Will you love me when I'm gone?

“I love you too.”

She swayed her fingers across his side and felt him shiver against her.

You speak in riddles ,Your intentions turn me on.

He lifted her face and brought her lips to his and tasted the sweetness of her mouth. He smiled against her lips and deepened the kiss. It was him now, that let his hand roam her body. It was him now that began to commit her to memory. He slid the thin material of her clothes off her warm skin and let his eyes take her in.

It's a photograph discovered a decade after

She smiled and twirled a piece of her hair around her finger.

“You’re beautiful you know that?” he declared softly.

She adverted her gaze from his and whispered, “Only when I am with you.”

Your eyes are an undiscovered ocean far away

“No,” he began tilting her face towards him again, “Always.”

Could we just this once see eye to eye? Could you want perhaps me?

She sat up and kissed him, her heart filled with a raw burning passion, that spilled all across her body and flowed through her touch to him. She pressed herself against him, and let him strip down the layers he had between them. He held her ardent skin against his, and let his body become one with hers. He let her mold herself to him; let her crawl inside him and merge her heart with his.

You're an unfenced fire

He wrapped himself around her, slid himself into her and plunged himself in. Back and forth he slid in a rhythmic pattern inside her. He made her sing with every caress of his hand, he knew her body too well, he knew how to manipulate her into ecstasy, and she gladly let him.

Could you move in slow motion? Everything goes by so fast. Just slow down a little, Save the best part for last

She tensed beneath him, and she could feel him climbing towards that point of rapture. She felt her mind explode, her eyes drift to nothing-ness and rise to the whirlwind and disorder of her body shaking with elation. She gazed upward towards his face, and found him smiling. He tensed one last time within her, and came inside her. He pulled out and curled close to her. Held her there, in between the soiled sheets, where time ceased to exist, close to him, next to his heart so she could forever remember the sound of his heart when he was with her…

It's you I admire. My living example
♠ ♠ ♠
i had been listening to that song constantly for a week, and finally tonight, i created this masterpiece, lol so i hope you guys enjoyed it as much as i did :D