Status: Finished.

Rollercoaster Ride

That Look In Your Eye

One year later...
Daphne sat on the passenger seat, eyes staring outside, lips forming in a frown. The boys outside Pat’s van were stuffing their things into the trunk of the van. Her fingers grazed the star pendant of her necklace, sad thoughts running in her mind.

The boys were going to Los Angeles for three months to record their very first album. Daphne was afraid things were going to change, but they had promised nothing was going to change. Daphne didn’t believe that – things do change.

John appeared next to her and stroked her cheek. She looked to her right and their eyes met.

“Do you really have to go?” she asked.

John groaned. “We’ve been through this a million times, and the answer is yes.”

“John—“

“Daph, this is our dream. The whole band’s dream. I thought you understood that.”

“I know,” she mumbled, still playing with the necklace. John smiled at the sight, happy that she always wore the gift he gave her a year ago. He also noticed the bracelet encircling her wrist.

“Do you always wear them?” he asked. “The necklace and the bracelet?”

She nodded. “I love them.”

John grinned before leaning in and lightly kissed her lips. “I’ll be back before you know it.”

“Three months is pretty long,” she argued.

“Well, you have Morgan and Neyla.”

“I would be crazy without you boys.”

“Stop making excuses again.”

Daphne smiled as John leaned in again, kissing her. Seconds passed and they were in a makeout session now.

“Oh god, I don’t need to see my sister making out with my lead singer!” Kennedy shouted, carrying his duffle bag towards the van.

Daphne raised her middle finger at him, making the others laugh.

“Alright, alright, time out,” Garrett said, pulling John away.

“Dude, fuck off,” John laughed.

“Yeah, fuck off, Nickelsen,” Daphne giggled. “I’m going to miss my boyfriend,” she said, grabbing John’s shoulders and pulled him in. Garrett groaned as the two jumped into another makeout session.

“Horny teenagers,” he muttered, walking away.

Neyla stood near the window, watching her friends roaming around the van, putting things into it. Her gaze followed the boy in a navy blue tanktop, black skinny jeans and a pair of sandals. She smiled as he pulled John away from Daphne but useless because she pulled him in again.

A year had passed since they broke up. They had never had a real conversation or interaction ever since, and truthfully, Neyla missed him. She missed how his arms were around her, how his lips were pressed against hers – but mostly, she missed how he smiled for her.

“We’re leaving.”

She turned around, surprised. Jared stood in the doorway, staring at her.

“Yeah.”

“You’re not going to say goodbye? That’s butthurting.”

She laughed. “Of course I will.”

“Come downstairs, then.”

She moved her feet, exiting the room and went downstairs with Jared.

“I want all of you to keep an eye out on Kennedy,” Daphne said to the boys, “Make sure he doesn’t drink too much alcohol or smoke too much weed, make sure he doesn’t go around drugs. Ever.”

Kennedy groaned. “Since when are you Mom?”

“Since you tried to kill yourself but a miracle saved you. Deal with it,” she stuck her tongue out.

“Speaking of Mom, she and Dad will come home in a week. Don’t make a mess,” Kennedy warned.

“I don’t even like parties, how will I make a mess?” she defended herself, pulling an innocent face.

“Yeah she’s an anti-social bitch,” Garrett chimed in, earning a slap on the shoulder by Morgan.

Neyla smiled; she was going to miss these boys so much.

“Oh hey Neyla,” Pat said. Garrett looked up and his expression changed when he saw her.

She tried to ignore him as she walked to Pat and hugged him. “I’m going to miss you all so much.”

A second later, they were all engulfed in a group hug. Murmurs of “I’ll miss you” and “we’ll be back soon” were heard before they all pulled away. Only John and Daphne that were still engulfing each other.

Kennedy rolled his eyes and pulled John away. “Come on,” he muttered, dragging John to the van and pushed him in. Jared took the driver’s seat and Pat took shotgun while the rest of them piled in the middle seat. Garrett and Pat rolled down the windows to say one last goodbye to the three girls.

They were all shouting goodbyes, and the girls could only laugh while waving their hands.

Jared hit the gas and the van started to move but the boys were still shouting, even when they had passed a few houses, the girls could still hear their faint shouting.

Three months couldn’t be THAT long, but there will be more months filled with shows, fans, and interviews as they were starting to climb the stairs to fame.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHY DOES THE LAST CHAPTER HAVE TO BE LAME
and yes Kennedy didn't die in the end. Batman saved him.

with thirty-two chapters, I declare that this is the longest story I have written so far! Long Rides had thirty-one chapters, which I think you guys should check it out if you're into All Time Low and Forever The Sickest Kids. (I made it when I still loved FTSK)

ten stars, SEVENTY SUBSCRIBERS, FIFTY COMMENTS SJGHWEUIEWG OMG YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM.
EEEEEEEEE<3 THANK YOU!

just wait for the sequel. more dramas, more confrontations, more...dramas.
just wait. (gonna be okay, da-da doo-doo!)