Goth Girl and Emo Boy

Many years ago, the Gothians and Chavians raged in a great war-the second one to have been plagued in their peacefuly harmony. The destructive Chavians over-powered the Gothians, wiping most of them out and inforcing the rest to be slaves, living in squalor in the awful, vile Chavtown. Gothians have longed to be rescued, but that means choosing a new Lead Gothian to take their place and take them from the evil, burberry clutchs.
Recently, a new cult has a-risen-Emoians. These dark, depressed people have lived secretly for many years now, yet the Chavians have forced them out of their town and taken them prisoners along with the Gothians. The Emoians have always hated the Gothians, and they will not work together in order to over run the Chavians.
Finally, after many years of disagreements, the Gothians and Emoians have come together over the death of the great Lead Gothian. They have decided to search for new leaders, who will gain amazing powers to win the war. These two new leaders happen to be two average teenagers, and our story starts with them....

*A/N: THIS IS A JOKE-DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!*
POV'S WILL CHANGE ALL THE TIME-SOME EMO RANGERS STUFF TAKEN!
THE FIRST COUPLE OF CHAPTERS WILL BE INTRODUCING CHARACTERS!
FEED BACK HAS BEEN BRILL-THANKS GUYS!

This is what Savannah looks like

This is what Alex looks like

This is(roughly) what Kayleigh looks like

This is(roughly) what I think Czaree looks like