Goth Girl and Emo Boy

Changing Apperences

* Savannah's Pov*
*Several months later*

"Right, Emoians, Gothian, Punkian," Glemius adresses us. We are sitting at the long black table-he called us up here for an urgent meeting. Maybe it's something to do with Alex's dark Chavian powers. More and more have been occuring. It's extremely strange.

"One of the powers that you are going to occur is shape-shifting. You'll be trained for this, but it seems the Chavians know what you look like. One day in Shapeshifting practise, you will change appearence, and your Leader will stick your appearence. You will look like that forever, apart from you shift shape. Understood?"

" Do we get to chose our appearence?"asks Kayleigh. " Like, a neat hairstyle and cool clothes?"

I sigh and roll my eyes.

" Does it really matter? We got these powers so we could defeat the Chavians, not to parade down a cat walk."

" Now girls. Yes, you will be able to chose your appearence, yet you will have certain qualities down to your race. Each of you will go now with your Leader and change your shape."

I follow Glemius into his office-a high rise room with stone carved ravens flanking a black polished desk-and close my eyes. I imagine myself differently and when I glance in the mirror, I am different. My hair is shoulder-length, dark brown and curled. My eyes are heavily outlined with black and purple shadow, my lips the same colour. I am wearing a tier dress of black and purple net, with black and purple stripy tights and army boots.

" Very good, Savannah," Glemius nods. " Now, you need an undercover name. I suggest....Goth Girl."

" Goth Girl it is," I smile. " Am I going to stay like this forever?"

" Throughout the battle, yes. Be prepaired."

*Kayleigh's Pov*

Alex and I rise from the table and follow Tarja to her office. It's dark and dingy, with a big box of tissues on her desk and a silver box with RAZORS printed across the top.

" Kayleigh, go first," she sighs, bored. I close my eyes and imagine. I think and think of my new image, and then Tarja tells me it's done. I open my eyes and look in the mirror. My hair has turned black, with a fringe to dye for with slashs of blonde. My eyes are black, my face chalk-white and I'm not wearing my normal clothes. I'm wearing black skinny jeans, clenched with a pink studded belt. On top I'm wearing a pink skinny fit tee with a black skinny hoodie flung over.

" Cool," I say,holding out my arms. " This is great. Alex?"

His eyes snap up, and he squeezes them shut. I watch him change. His hair turns dark licquorice, with streaks of orange and purple in his new fringe. His face pales, and his clothes change to be the same as mine, except it's a white belt. When he opens his eyes, they've turned to cornflower blue.

" You're not going by your normal names anymore," Tarja says. " You need undercover names."

" What, like SpiderMan?"

" Sorta. I'll leave you to chose."

Tarja hurries out of the office and closes the door behind her. I lean on the desk and look up at Alex. He gazes away.

" Alex.....are you Okay?"

" No, I'm not Kayleigh. I don't understand any of this. I don't want it. I don't want my family to get hurt. I wanna go back to being a normal boy again. I want....."

" I know, Al. It's scary for us, too. But we have to-"

" But why!" he cries. " Why us, Kay?"

" I can't be Kay anymore. We need undercover names," I whisper. I pause, and grin. " Emo Boy."

Alex actually grins back.

" I'll be Burn-Stake Barbie.Agreed?"

Alex holds out his hand and I slap it. He grins again, pulls open the door and we go back to the hall.

*Czaree's Pov*

Scorpio takes me to an old broom cupboard and tells me to shape shift. I close my eyes and wait for what seems like forever. Once I open my eyes, Scorpio takes me down to the Grand Hall and I survey myself in the mirror. My hair has turned violet liberty spikes, and piercings run along my ears and eyebrows. I am wearing a mini kilt with pins and chains, along with clumpy biker boots and a ripped Anarchy vest.

" You need an undercover name," Scorpio tells me. " Something Punkian."

" Can you help me?"

" Fine, fine. There was once a great Punkian Leader-Garbagia. She was amazing."

" I'll be Garbagia," I say, and I wait for the others.