Goth Girl and Emo Boy

Chav Town

Alex's Pov*

We are all lined up in the Grand Hall, wearing identicle black cloaks with hoods pulled up. A studded belt is clutching my waist, and I finger the dagger I have placed in a pouch on there. If we're going to Chavtown, I'm gonna find Vile.

Tarja and Scorpio are standing in front of us. No Glemius. He died last week, turned into a flock of bats and flew away.Very Goth.

" We shall go into Chavtown and we shall set up camp on the borders," Tarja says, pulling on a pair of black leather fingerless gloves. " Our armies shall come in later. Do not do anything stupid, and stay close. Understood?"

She and Scorpio lead us out and we do tag-along Transportation. Everything rushes past in a blur or colour and sound, and when we land, I fall on my knees, getting my jeans dusty.

We're in a deserted land. The ground is grey, heavy with dust, dried twings and dead leaves blowing in the harsh wind. The sky is grey, the same colour as the few trees. In the distance, I can see a collection of grey buildings and what looks like a huge football stadium.

Kayleigh reachs out and I hold her hand. She looks scared.

We start walking up to the city in silence, the only sound of snapping twigs. I look across and see Czaree's pale, tear-streaked face hidden by her hood. Savannah has a fierce look of determination on her face, but she's clutching her belt so tightly, her knuckles have turned white.

We reach huge gates after a while. They are sinister, with two stone Rottweillers winging the sides. Tarja whispers something, flicks her fingers and the gates open.

The roads are cracked and broken, sad and grey. The buildings are derilict, rainbow-bright with graffiti, boarded-up windows and smashed doors. The shops have trainers and track suits in the windows, and there are four chippies in one street. I spot a faded poster advertising a football match-Adidasians VS Nikeians : Watch them kill for the goals!

" This place is creepy," Kayleigh whispers. " I don't like it."

She huddles closer, and her hair escapes her hood and brushes against my cheek. I don't want to lose her to Chavians.

" It's so quite," I hiss. Tarja nods in the direction of the football stadium.

" It's a match. They start playing and every time they score, they get a snooker cue or golf club. It turns into a blood bath, and almost all the team die. They're always recruite new players."

What type of sick, twisted place is this?

We come to a big bleak mansion covered with grafitti, with horrible cars parked outside, with huge exshaust pipes and spoilers on the back.

" This is Adidasia's home, the Chavian Leader," Tarja whispers. "Come on, we better get to the boarders."

They all walk away, and I wait until they've gone before creeping through a gap in the gates........

I shove my shoulder against the door and it opens. Big vicious dogs leap up, but with a flick of wrist, they're dead, razors sticking in them. I carry on, trying to ignore the burbery patterned walls and gold-plated rap records mounted. I creep up the stairs, and arrive in a long hallway. I see a door, with ' Advisors' printed on it. I push it open and go in.

A big desk sits in the middle of the room, with ' Vile Stenning' carved into a gold plate on the front.

Vile Stenning.

The door opens and somebody comes in. He's disgusting.

His hair's razor short, his eyes red. His teeth have turned into twisted fangs, dripping with saliva, and his skin is scarred and faded. He's wearing a golden tracksuit and a large amount of jewellry. I see a knife clipped to his belt.

The knife that killed my sister.

I don't hesitate-I bring my dagger down on his heart. He struggles and screams, and I slit his throat with razors. I use toxic tears to melt the fingerprints, and throw him in the corner. A red light flashes, and I hear an alarm go off. Six Chavians come into the room, carrying snooker cues and golf clubs. I shoot razors, I use super cry. I make a snake appear, but more come. I duck and struggle but one pins me against the wall. He presses the snooker cue to my throat and snarls in my face....

And then the most high-pitched sobbing comes out of nowhere.

The Chavians fall to their knees, clutching their ears, and I see Kayleigh standing in the doorway. She grabs my hand and we run out of the mansion

" WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, YOU IDIOT!!!" she screams. " YOU COULD HAVE GOT KILLED!!!"

" I did it for Katie-"

" REVENGE IS NOT SWEET, IS NOT CLEVER!!! YOU GOT YOURSELF IN TROUBLE....DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!"

Then I spot the dried tear stains down her cheeks, her eyes sparkling with them. I feel bad.

" I'm sorry, Kay, I....I'm sorry."

She turns her back and stalks off. I follow her, almost running to keep up.

" Kay, I'm sorry. Really. I didn't mean to upset you."

" Tough. You did."

" I didn't mean to. I just needed revenge. I'm sorry. It was stupid. I won't worry you again.Trust me."

She gives me a hint of a smile.

" I'm not Okay."