Goth Girl and Emo Boy

Bring Me To Life

*Kayleigh's POV*

That's it.

Alex is dead.

I've used that word so much before. I've yelled it after my little sisters, I've sung along to a song with the same title. I've thought about it, I've experienced it but never like this before.

I want to make him proud of me. I know what he'd say if he saw me upset.

Honestly Kay, I know your Lead Emoian but there's no need to cry so much!

So what do I do?

I fight. I fight and I train and I work. I kill every Chavian in my path and I don't care if it makes me a murderer. I killed Adidasa and I'm proud.

The battle is still scary but I face it with a grim interest, ploughing my way through as if it's Maths homework. It's tedious but the result will be good.

I just want Alex back.

Every girl on the planet wishes for her Prince Charming in girl jeans and a lip ring and I found mine.

It's battle time again and I am fighting a Chavian. He's dribbling all over me and I roll my eyes.

"Gah, you're so disgusting," I mutter and he goes mental then. He pins me against a rock wall and presses a dagger against my throat.

"Miss your Emoian prince, Fringey?" he snarls and I kick out at him. He turns purple and then kisses me, a horrible, vile kiss. I struggle, screaming into it. I wanted Alex to be the last person to ever kiss me. I wanted his phantom touch to linger on my lips.

I push the Chavian away and run. It's cowardly but I run and run back to our tent. I go into Alexs room, sit down and cry. Alex's body is still there, pristine and perfect.

"Oh, Al," I whisper, resting my head on his chest. I cry silently into his clothes and gently kiss his soft lips. "Goodbye."

I stay there for hours before I feel some movement underneath me.

"Honestly, Kay, I know you're Lead Emoian but there's no need to cry so much!"