Goth Girl and Emo Boy

Concentration Camp

*Kayleigh's Pov*

"Owww, Alex, my lips are hurting."

"I don't care, Emo girly. I've just come back to life so I'm making the most of it, Okay?"

I sit up, look at him skepticlly.

"How?"

Alex shrugs.

"Who cares? C'mon, let's kiss."

"Alex! I was gonna tell you the news."

"Go on then."

"I killed Adidasa!"

Alex gives me a look that is half adoration, half respect and it kinda reminds me of that day back in HMV. Back when I was normal.

I'd give anything to be back home now.

Al laughs softly and weaves his fingers through my hair. He lowers his face so it's near mine....and then I hear lots of shouting and scuffling outside. A whole host of people burst into Alex's bedroom and my bones turn to water.

Chavians, a whole group of them, holding Savannah and Scorpio and Czaree with guns to their heads.

"How sweet!" sneers one. "Get up, come with us."

"Where?"

"On holiday, where d'you think?" he barks and two Chavians come and grab me and Alex. They put blindfolds over our eyes and take us somewhere, pushing and shoving us. When they take the blindfolds of us, I find myself alone in a grey room with strip lighting. A voice comes from nowhere.

"Put on those clothes in the corner!"

It's a tattered, grey trackie and a pair of rubbed trainers. I get changed into them and then a Chavian comes in.

He shaves my hair and beats me up before dragging me off into a big grey shed. It's packed with people, so tightly, I can't breath. The door is locked and cold air is blown in and then sprinklers go off.

"Concentration camp," whimpers someone next to me and I freeze. They're going to kill us in here.

Someone's hand finds mine and clutchs my fingers. I recognise the skin, the nail polish but no amount of Alex could make me feel better now.