Goth Girl and Emo Boy

Kay discovering powers

*A/N:LOL!I LUV U GUYS-SUSCRIBING!
OH, AND THIS CHAPTER IS FOR LIL-COOKIE-PRINCESS*EMOCHICK**

Lol! Hey, it's me, Kayleigh, or, as I like to call myself, Burn-Stake-Barbie. I hate the things. I have three young sisters who love them to bits and they play with them all the time. Then my little girl cousins come round to play, and invade the house with these twelve-inch plastic horrors, swopping tiny sequinned dresses and rubbery heels. Please. I grew out of that before I was born.

So, yeah, I guess I am pretty morbid-that's what my parents said. But hey, it wasn't my fault. I mean, a Goth barbie is a cool idea-just because I didn't ask ' permission' when I inked them with gel-pen tattoos, cut their hair and chopped up clothes to make army boots and a flowing black dress. And the toy bunny hanging from the window with a noose round it's neck was hilarious.

I am short-five foot two, and I often wear Converse, band tees and skinny jeans. I have mixed hair-brown with black highlights and red and pink underneath and witchy eyes-blue with hazel rings round them. My sisters say I look scary, like a cutter( young children pick up dreadful phrases these days) but they always regret it. The huge paiting of ' BARNEY THE DINOSAR IS DEAD' hanging over their beds shut them up, until they ran to my parents and I got grounded.

I am weird, I will admit. Weird, odd, freaky, whatever. But weird things happen to me.

I have super powers!

I am a comic book nerd-I know about powers. The hero gets them in ordinary life, then a crisis happens, and they must use their powers for the greater good to rid the world of evil. It happens in Harry Potter.

I don't have a wand. My fingers don't turn green and I simply flex them to set trees on fire. I dont say ' zap!' and rain turns to Skittles. It's a different kind.

I HAVE EMO POWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whenever I put on my studded wristbands, studs shoot out of them. They're sharp and cool, and I keep them in my jewellry box. And sometimes-just sometimes-razors come out of my wrists. Tiny pink slits appear, and razors come out of them. They're engraved with emo symbols, which I think means something in some strange, alternate universe, emo language.

I love my powers. It's so exciting. I want to tell someone, but I can't. Nobody out there is like me. I am the only one, but I'll meet up with someone soon.
That's how all the comics go.

A/N: Sorry, Kayleigh-you're probably not morbid or a comic book nerd-it just plots easier!