Goth Girl and Emo Boy

Czaree Discovering Powers

A/N:THIS CHAPTER IS FOR Mii-LiiKEii92!YOU MAY NOT BE ANYTHING LIKE THIS, SO SORRY IF I OFFEND YOU!

Hey.
My name's Czaree.
And I guess I'm a little bit shy.
And a little bit punk.
And a little bit mad.

I have....well, I have powers. Don't laugh. It's scary. I don't like it. I don't want magic powers. I am a normal teenager-so why me?

It's not like Harry Potter.It's much more weird. It's like...punky skater powers. Yeah, weird. I know what you're going to say:'Too much Emo Rangers!' But no. It's worse than that. It's...it's....

I suppose, in a way, it is incrediably cool.

When I clap my hands, badges come out of them. Cool badges, like Anarchy and 666 and Anti-chav. But weird all the same. It's like a shock-wave or something.And my skateboard sometimes goes a bit crazy....anyone ever seen the Transformers movie? Well the car*Bumblebee* comes to life and drives off on his own accord without his owner*Sam* being in it, and my skateboard's like that.

And recently I've seen tiny pink slits on my wrists, and razors come out of them. That's weird-I'm not emo. They just appeared. And I've also noticed that when I whistle, flocks of big black birds pass. Once it was even a bat.

So what do I do?

I wear sweatbands, I don't whistle, I don't clap and I lock my skateboard in my wardrobe. I relax, get back to normal. Then I sing instead and see more birds, I click my fingers and badges come, razors come anyway and my skateboard makes it's way to school following me, even though I know I kept it locked up.

What scares me is there is no explanation for all this. I can't think of some scientific explanation for it-it just happens.

I am the only one, and I know there's a reason.I know there's a mission out there, waiting to be completed by me, but I just sit down and eat cola cubes and watch Transformers.
Somebody else can do the job.

I'm probably the only one, but something tells me that I'm not alone.