Goth Girl and Emo Boy

Only One

^Kayleigh's Pov^

It's a normal, boring day-I have been dragged out, kicking and screaming, to go shopping with my mother and three bratty sisters. I hate it. Mom goes in all these twee girly shops with the three witchs( better known as Sasha, Leanne and Phobe) and I am forced in too, looking around at tiny pink dresses, thinking ' Is this fun?' It's not. No way.

" Mom, I'm going to HMV," I tell her and escape before she can protest. I need to check out the new Paramore album-I've been saving for weeks.
HMV is packed, as always, and I find the album. Just as I grab it, somebody else puts their hand on it too.

" Sorry. Here, you have it," the person says, and I look up to see who it is.

Oh.
My.
God.

He's sooooo hot! Wow! Perfect emo hair, skinny jeans, black nail polish. His eyes are big and dark, and I melt in their gaze.

" No,"I say, barely daring to breath." You...you have it."

" Nah, it's Okay. You claimed it first," he says. " I'm Alex."

" Kayleigh."

Why is he talking to me, little-town emo chick? Strange, but greatly appriciated.

" Nice Converse."

" Thanks."

Come on, Kayleigh, say something! Say something so he'll ask you out on a date, or-

Razors, five of them, fly out of my wrists and land on the floor in a pile of silver. I blush bright red, pick them up and shove them in my pocket. Alex has gone pale, really pale.

" You can do it too?"he whispers.

" Yeah....you can shoot razors?"

He nods, still pale and scared. His hands are shaking, I notice.
" Yeah, and studs."

" Me too."

" I....I thought there was no-one else," he rasps. " I thought I....I was the only one."

" Sorry to rain on your parade," I grin, and he suddenly grins back. He whips a biro out of his pocket, takes my hand and writes something on it. I pull away and see it's a phone number.

" Phone me, Okay?" he says, smiling slightly. " Keep the Paramore album."

He walks away, and I let it sink in.
He has powers like me.
I found someone.

But, hey who cares about that? Because I got his phone number!