Green Day's Grammy Adventure

MCR, Noises and Booze

When Tre came back he didn’t want to tell anything about what happened. Nothing. Arghhhh… Why the hell didn’t I take the camera with me? I always forget that.
Well, the day passed nicely and after dinner with the members of My Chemical Romance we invited them to our room. They were kinda bored so they gladly accepted our invitation.

We all “gathered” in the room with many different drinks. Everyone had two different bottles we took in the bar – except Bob, who still remembered his sea sickness and Tre, who took one drink for Bob and now had three.

“And what do we do now?” asked Mikey.

“Isn’t it obvious? We try to get drunk,” Tre smirked.

Frank opened his bottle first. “Bandidos Ice,” he read from the bottle. “It’s harmless… it hardly has any alcohol.” He tried a little. “Mmm… this is gooood,” he told. “Where do they make this stuff?” He looked at the bottle again. “Made in… Slo… What? Slovenia… I don’t really know where this Slovenia is, but I’ll go there one day and drink all of this stuff they have there!”

We laughed and now everyone grabbed a bottle. We had different types of beer and wine, chocolate liqueur... Tre even found the Cheech, so we all eventually drink too much and had a splendid night. We all finally fell asleep because of the booze.

Somewhen in the night I woke up and realized I need aspirin. Geese… Too much Cheech… I went to the bathroom and heard something squeak. It only made my headache worse. I finally found the aspirin, when I heard that same noise again.
And right then, I heard like if someone was scratching a wall.

All those sounds were getting on my nerves because of the headache. I groaned, mumbled and went to the room door – I wanted to check if someone was doing that outside.

But no one was there. Even the lights were off. I guess it was someone in room who made all those noises… Maybe Mike… or Ray… I dunno. I closed the door and went to the bed., but then those noises were back. But now, I heard them on the other side of the room. Weird… I hope I’ll get some more sleep, I thought. But then, all noises vanished. Great! I turned around and went to sleep.