Green Day's Grammy Adventure

Hands… Camera… RUN!

IN THE MORNING, Mike’s POV

I woke up with a headache. It would be weird if I wouldn’t have had headache… I slowly got up to get some aspirins; one for me, the rest of the box for the others.
Ray and Gerard woke up too, and I gave then the aspirins (which they happily accepted).

“What’s the time?” Ray asked.

I looked at the clock. “Uhm… about eleven…”

“It is exactly eleven and three minutes in the morning.”
Bob came and took an aspirin. He was grinning the whole time like a devil. “Come and see something,” he said and went to Billie’s bed. When we saw the situation we hardly stopped ourselves from laughing.

“Where’s the… heehee… camera?” I asked.

“Don’t worry… I’ve already got it,” Bob pointed to the table. “I’ve taken some photos for the ‘family album’ and now…” he grabbed the camera… “we will film it!”

He was now shooting a lovely scene: Billie and Tre, sleeping on Billie’s bed. But wait, here are the details. Billie’s head was buried in Tre’s hair, while he was lying almost on the floor. Tre’s head was lying on Billie’s chest, but his hand was on Billie’s… hmm… on the part of the body where his… balls… are. Beneath all the clothes he was wearing.

And it looked like if he was squeezing his hand.

And Bob was shooting the whole thing.

“Shall I get the guitar? We gotta wake them up somehow,” Ray asked.

“No, don’t,” Gerard grinned. “I have a better idea.”
He went to Billie, who was still asleep, and whispered to him, loud enough for us to hear it: “Good morning, sunshine.”

Billie mumbled gently. Bob went closer with the camera. Billie finally said, still asleep: “Good morning to you too, Adie.”
And so he kissed Tre’s hair.

Man, Adie needs to see this, I thought while I was hardly keeping myself from laughing.

The sleep’n’talking couple still didn’t wake up, so Gerard went closer to Tre and said to him: “Look Tre, the Cheech!”

“Where? Where?” he mumbled. You could almost see him drooling.

“You have it in your hand,” Gee said to him.

“But… I don’t feel it…”

“Just squeeze your hand and you’ll feel the bottle right away,” he replied and winkled to the camera.

I let out a small laugh when Tre really squeezed the hand. And Billie’s reaction?
Nothing.

Until he said…

“Adie, not now. The kids might hear us.”

I couldn’t stop myself now; I burst into laughter and the others did, too. Billie and Tre slowly woke up and Billie suddenly realized something.

“Tre! Why the fuck are you SQUEEZING MY BALLS?!”

I fell on the floor. “Can’t… breathe… laugh… too… much… HHAAAAHHAAAA…” I stated out.
“I thought he’s having a panic attack, but it’s not that… it’s a laughing attack…” Tre pointed to me.

“TRE! Take your fucking hand OFF my balls!!”

“Oh. Right.”
He finally removed his hand.

Billie asked us: “And why the fuck are you here?”

“Well,” Bob said, “I found it very amusing to see you two lovebirds together in a very interesting situation. And these guys were awake, so I told them to come here. And I got everything right here.” He showed the camera.

Billie’s and Tre’s eyes bulged. “You didn’t.

“I did.”

“Did not.

Did."

“You’re so DEAD!”

“RUN BOB, RUN!”

“I’M SURE I WILL!”