Green Day's Grammy Adventure

Who’s A Sissy?

Tre’s POV

Bob ran out of the room, along with his camera.

I groaned. “Why are sissies better runners?”

“Hey! Bob isn’t a sissy!” Gerard pouted.

“Yes he is. Everyone who likes cats is a sissy.”
I got an evil glare from Billie.
I quickly changed the subject. “Aren’t uhm… the Grammys tonight?”

“Oh…”

“Yeah, they are…”

“Wow! I totally forgot…”

“Omigawd! Amy’s on tonight!”

We all looked over to Gerard.
“What the fuck have you just said?” I asked.

“Amy! Amy Lee?” We were all confused. “Evanescence are performing tonight! I can’t wait to see them!” Gee happily said.

“Um okay… Are you in love?”

“What?” he looked at me. “No! It just occurred that I like Evanescence! And Misfits.”

“Okay, I believe you!”

“Okay! Fine!”

“NOT FINE! I’m hungry!” I pouted.

Billie laughed. “Well, it’s over 12, so we could find Bob and go to lunch.” He added silently: ”And destroy that tape in the camera.”

And so we went… We found Bob at the staircase, where he was watching the film and laughing. Billie couldn’t even touch that camera, and of course he couldn’t destroy the tape.
However… after the lunch, we went to our rooms and started preparing for the evening show. (It was 4 in the afternoon, the show would begin at 8 and before it there would be ‘several interviews’.)
So, 3 hours of full boredom for me and panic for the Sillie Billie. He’ll just yell at me again…

“TRE!” I heard from the bathroom.

See?

“WHAT?!” I shouted back.

“DID YOU HIDE MY EYELINER AGAIN?”

“NO, WHO SAID I DID?”

Billie showed up from the bathroom, sighing. “Just help me find the goddamn thing.”

“Oh, you mean this?” Mike asked and picked the eyeliner up from the coffee table.

“Yes, I mean THAT!” he said and grabbed it from Mike’s hand, like if he was going to steal it.

“Now, if you’ll excuse me… I have some applying to do.” He went back to the bathroom.

I sighed. Sometimes he acts like a girl… or a sissy… People who own cats are sissies… Billie owned a cat…
He’s a fuckin’ sissy!