Green Day's Grammy Adventure

Avoiding the Teenies

Tre’s POV

Fuck, my hangover… I’m gonna break that wall down. And did Mike really need to disappear? If he hadn’t disappeared, then I could have been still sleeping now. But no, instead of that I’m searching one third of the ship – that’s almost 700 people – so I could maybe find my friend.
Thank God I took aspirins with me.

I was almost done. Great! I was just looking through a part of the deck when I heard people squeaking.

“OMIGAWD, IT’S LYKE, TRE COOL!”

Scratch that. They’re teenies.

“Uh-oh,” was all I said, then my inner voice started shouting RUN TRE! RUN AND HIDE!
I ran over the entire deck and those girls were still after me. Damn. I found a small door, slightly opened. Great! I thought. A hiding place for me. I quickly stepped inside and shut the door. The light was off, so I searched for a switch and finally found it.

Ahh, light! I turned around and saw paintings, old photos and many other old stuff. Cool, I thought when I saw all of those things, but something caught my attention. I held up a miniature of the Titanic and examined it a little more.

“Not, cool,” I figured. "I guess I'm the only one who's still cool in here now."

I checked the most of stuff that was there. My eyes were now as wide as the Atlantic Ocean. “Not cool at all,” was all I was saying now. I had to find Billie and tell him about this. I unlocked the door and pulled the hook, but the doors wouldn’t open. “What the..?” I mumbled and tried again, but it didn't work. I had to find another way out.

I found another door. Fortunately, they were unlocked.

“Okay, let’s see where this leads to,” I said as I went through the mysterious door to a mysterious place.