Green Day's Grammy Adventure

Tre - the New Hercule Poirot

BACK IN THE ROOM, Billie’s POV

Tre finally sat down on the couch and took a deep breath. “So?” I curiously asked. “What’s all this ‘It’s the walls!’ thing?”

“Well, if I start at the beginning… While I was searching the deck, I heard some mad teenies scream my name, so I ran… Billie?! STOP LAUGHING!”

“Sorry… I can’t. You said it so well… hhaha!” I laughed. It was funny to imagine Tre running from the screaming girls.

“Just stop, okay?” he was becoming impatient. “You know, Mike is still missing.”

I stopped laughing immediately. “You don’t have to remember me of that. And does this discovery of yours have any connection with him?”

“I’m not sure, but it could. But I’m perfectly sure it has a connection with the electricity problems.”

My eyes widened. “Reaaly? Who have you become, Hercule Poirot?”

He smiled wildly. “My brains are doing more exercise, that’s all. Now… as I was saying. Those mad girld were after me…” I grinned. “Don’t grin, Billie! So, I hid in a place behind some door. And when I turned on the lights, I saw looooads of random stuff connected with Titanic.”

“And?” I asked, still not knowing what was the point.

“And here, we turn in the past.”