Green Day's Grammy Adventure

Explanation

“Tre… do you really need to complicate EVERYTHING?” I asked, because I didn’t know a thing about what happened. Except the teenie part, I understood that.

Tre sighed. “Just listen to me. Do you remember the time when the Zildjian peeps put my drumsticks on market?”

“Sure I do,” I replied. “And I think you have had some problems with something… counterfeiting?”

“Yup! Some guys made fake drumsticks. Not just mine, but they did it on everything you could sell. And in our example, the fake drumsticks were marked with a circle and X in it. That was their sign, so they knew if the item was original or not. It was small, but still big enough to be seen.”

“You didn’t tell us all these things,” I said surprised.

“Too much details. But here’s the catch. I’ve told you when I hid in that room I found all those Titanic stuff.”

“Yes, you did…”

“BUT, I haven’t told you I found that same sign on a small ship model.”

“Circle with an x?” I was even more surprised. “That’s creepy.”

“Then, I checked everything else. And I found that SAME sign on EVERYTHING.”

“What??” My eyes bulged. “Those things were all FAKE? What were those doing there?”

“I’m not sure,” Tre said, “but I think someone’s preparing a BIG robbery.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The drumsticks thingy has NEVER happened and it's pure imagination.
and merry xmas =D