Green Day's Grammy Adventure

Stuck

Mike’s POV

I woke up with a headache. Everything I saw was black. Again. This was so frustrating… But luckily, my hands were untied. I slowly got up and heard something fell on the ground next to me. I searched the floor and my hands stroke against a small oblong thing.

A battery!

I found the switch and turned the battery on. I finally see something that’s not black! I thought optimistically. I looked around the place and found a piece of paper. I picked it up and read:

Well hello there!
I’m sure you don’t know why you are here. To be true, I don’t know the reason too. Let me just say that you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. We have a witness now, but we swore if someone interferes in our plans – if he wants it or not – he’ll be moved out of the way. You screwed our plans badly. And you’re gonna pay a big price for it.

P.S. Make yourself comfortable. You’re gonna be here for a while.


Damn. Why do things like this always happen to me? Wait… I said it wrong. Tre always gets into trouble, not me. I sighed and checked how my new “suite” looks like. Maybe I could find a way to get out of here… Or at least some food.

10 MINUTES LATER

I found a cabinet full of food. But no exit, not even secret doors or something.

Well, since I haven’t found a way out… I’ll just settle down here. I sat down on the carpet (yeah, I know it sounds weird… there’s no secret way out under it. I looked.), opened a pack of Skittles and started thinking how in the world will I get out of here.