Green Day's Grammy Adventure

Coincidence… or Poisoning?

Tre and I found the guys in their room. They were actually not doing anything; Bob and Gerard were sleeping and Ray was on his computer. The other two members weren't in the room. It wasn't really the right time to ask them for help, so we just said to Ray if everyone could meet us in the evening. He promised he'll thell the others.

Tre and I now had the whole afternoon for ourselves – if we could say so – but we were actually tired after all the things that had happened… so, we both went to sleep until evening would come.

IN THE EVENING

Ray, Bob, Mikey, Gerard, Frank, Tre and I were now in our room, sitting on the sofas. The boys seemed anxious, so I began explaining the whole story again. When I asked for their help, they happily accepted – at least they'd have something to do. As we were now considering the places we could look, I saw Tre with his head burried in his hands.

"Tre…" I called. "Is something wrong?"

"I don't know…" he stood up. "But this damn headache won't STOP!" Suddenly, he lost his balance and fell back on the sofa. "Please… someone… aspirin?"

"What did you do, Tre? Drank too much Cheech?" Frank said jokingly.

"He only had two glasses of wine for lunch, nothing else," I said. "That usually doesn't make his head go crazy."

Tre groaned louder as his headache seemed to become worse. "Fuck, this hurts!" he snapped. "If noone will, I'll go and find the aspirins myself."

"I maybe have something better than aspirin," Gerard remembered. "I'll go and get it; maybe it would help."

"I don't get it," I continued when Gerard left. "He drank yesterday, but he was feeling great today… well, if you don't count the morning hangover. The only thing alcoholic today was that wine Becky brought from the bar. And she…"

"Wait!" Frank stopped me. "You said Becky brought it?"

"Yes…" I answered, but then saw where his mind was going. "No, she couldn't… She helped us searching for Mike, she wouldn't…"

"And how the hell could you be so sure?!" Bob added his opinion. "Secondly, where would Tre get his headache from? What if she's a completely different person?"

I stayed silent. Too many things were running on my mind. It was just like if someone was trying to take my best friends away from me. I wasn’t so trustful now… but Bob has a point. What if…

"Heey Boob…" Tre slowly said after coming back to the room. "What if you're right? What if she's a bad, bad woman?"

"Well, she could then try to… poison you?" he thought loud.

Then, Tre's face brightened and he shouted: "Oh My GOD… IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!" he was now jumping around the room and obviously forgot he had a headache. "OH MY GOD FUCKING YES!!"

He stopped and happily looked at us. But then, everything seemed to stop for him, and he slowly fell to the ground.