Green Day's Grammy Adventure

He Woke Up!

“TRE!!”

I opened my eyes and gasped for air. After several seconds, I realized Gerard was in front of me. “Was I dreaming?” I thought out loud.

“I guess you did, you were suddenly shaking and gasping for air… like if you were drowning or something.”

“I was – in my dreams. I saw Mike, and you were there… and the ship was sinking.” Then, I remembered something that gave me the creeps. I got up and searched the coffee table.

“Are you okay? What are you looking for?” Gerard asked, confused.

“I’m okay, thanks. And I’m looking for this,” I quickly said back and opened the ship’s pamphlet. I was looking for something specific. “Titanic 2… from New York… Grammies… Titanic! Belfast… Southampton… Here! The ship struck the iceberg at 11:40 PM. In my dreams, the time was 11:35. And minutes later, the ship started sinking. Gee, what’s the time?”

“Um… 11:20.” He gulped. “Man, this is spooky.”

“I know. But still, it was just a dream…”

“Yeah…”

I changed the subject. “So um, are we going out?”

He looked at me weirdly. “Do you think this is the right time for flirting with me or what?”

“Man, I’m not gay!” I laughed. “I meant if we’re gonna look for Mike too. I suppose the others are already doing it.”

“Oh. Yeah, they are.”

“Okay. I think I know a place where he could be.”

“Really?!?”

I grinned and got up. “It starts… right in the corridor.”
Gerard was surprised. I simply said: “You don’t even imagine what you can find when you’re being chased by obsessed teenagers.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It was a long time ago since I updated anything... but I think I'll get some more chapters up. =)