Green Day's Grammy Adventure

“Sleeping Like a Baby”

Mike’s POV
After a short nap I woke up. I had the weirdest dream ever… I was running down a dark corridor and came up on the grand staircase. I saw Becky there, and she came up to me.. but then, she pulled a gun out of somewhere and turned it into me. I froze. What was she doing?

“Mike!”

I looked behind her and saw Tre and Gerard running towards me. Becky turned around and they stopped. “Oh my god,” I heard Gerard say. Tre and I looked at each other. I saw fear in his eyes. I was even more frightened when Becky turned back to me, grinning. She held the gun up.

“So long, loser.”

And she pulled the trigger.
That was the moment when I woke up.

“Shit!” I heard someone say somewhere outside. My muscles froze. Who is this? I should call for help, maybe he hears me!

“Ssh, be quiet! We don’t want to wake up the loverboy,” the other voice said.
Loverboy? Shit, I don’t think they could help me. I listened to their conversation.

“Okay, okay. Don’t worry so much!”

“I’ll try. But we should check on the loverboy.”

Something squeaked above me. I quickly pretended to be asleep. Maybe they’ll leave me alone.
I peaked and saw light above me. Then it hit me. The entrance is on the ceiling! That’s why I didn’t find any way out! Now a ladder was thrown down and two tough-looking guys came down. I quickly closed my eyes.

“See, he’s sleeping like a baby,” I heard one of them silently say. “I told you not to worry.”

“Well, you never know… Just don’t hit into walls next time. Let’s go before he really wakes up.”

“Maybe he never will!” They silently laughed. After a while, the light was gone and I quickly got up. I picked the battery I still had and checked the room.

The ladder was still there.