Green Day's Grammy Adventure

Oh, What A Beautiful Morning...

IN THE MORNING, Billie’s POV

“AND I LOOOVE FEELIN’ DIIIRTY! AND I LOOOVEE FEELIN’ CHEAP!”

“TRE! SHUT THE FUCK UP!”

“OW! THAT HURTS!”

“SURE IT DOES! MY PILLOW WILL ALWAYS HURT!”

Oh… It’s the same… every time we’re in the same room with Tre is the same. In moments like that you wish very, veery hard that you would be woken up by an ordinary alarm clock, and not by Tre.

It was almost seven in the morning and I was already up. You know, Tre can be annoying at times… but you at least don’t have to worry about waking up in the morning.
I figured I was still in my yesterday’s clothes when Mike came in a very sleepy state: he had purple bags under his eyes and he was also still in his yesterday’s clothes.

“Could someone PLEEASE shut him up?!”

“NEEAAR FAAR WHEEREEVER YOU AAREE I BEELIEEVE THAT MY HEART DOOESSS GOO OOON…”

I sighed. “In this state… no one can shut him up.”

Mike was hopeless. “In that case, I’m gonna need a lot of coffee.”

I laughed. “Me too. But you seem worse than I do. How much sleep did you have?”

“Uhm…” he shrugged. “I dunno… four hours?”

“Four hours?!? What did you do, meet a woman?”

“Uhm…” he remained silent. Suddenly, Tre was silent too. Mike shrugged and explained: “It’s a long story.”

Tre grinned. “Well, you have whole nine days to tell us this long story! I hope it’s not a romantic one, ‘cause I hate all the juicy details.”

We laughed at Tre’s joke. I really liked the beginning of this day… if you don’t count Tre’s singing…

“YOOOU’RE HEERE THERE’S NOOOTHIING I FEEAR…”

“TRE! SHUT THE FUCK UP!”

“OW! YOU’RE HURTING ME AGAIN, ARMSTRONG! YOU’VE HURT ME AND MY FEELINGS SO MUCH… I CAN’T SING WITH MY FEELINGS HURT!”

"THANK GOD YOU CAN’T! NOW let’s get some breakfast.”