Green Day's Grammy Adventure

Hot Coffee & Hot Chicks

IN THE DINING ROOM, Tre’s POV

We took our seats next to the windows and as soon as we sat down, a young waiter came and waited for our orders. Wow, this ship is so fancy-schmancy… I like it!

“Ehm… I’ll have tea and toast,” Billie said to the waiter.

“Just two cups of coffee for me,” Mike said.

The waiter then turned to me. I was in a dilemma…
“Do you have pancakes?” I asked.

“Yes, we do,” the guy replied.

“Umm… Do you have cereal?”

“Yes, we have cereal…”

“Do you have…

“Tre, just shut up and order something, goddamit!”
Billie was looking at me angrily.

“Sorry, Mr. Annoying!” I snapped, then turned back and smiled to the waiter. “Toast, tea and coffee for me, please.”

When he finally left, I said to Billie: “Gee man, did you get up on the wrong foot?”

“No. It’s your hyperness that bothers me.”

“Well you have to get used to it! I was born to be hyper, and we’ll be together for more than a week.”

“You’ll die if you’ll be too hyper! Cause I’ll kill you if you’ll jump around crazily and sing every day!”

“Don’t you do all that stuff on stage?” I asked.

Billie sighed.

There was a complete silence until the waiter came back with our breakfast. While we were eating, Mike whispered to me: ” There’s a cute girl; she’s looking at you all the time we’re here.”

“Reeeeeeaaaaaaally? Where? Where?” I eagerly looked around the room.

“Right there in the corner, she sitting with another- OH MY GOD…” he got upset and quickly turned around.

“What is it?” Billie asked. Meanwhile I was checking out the woman.

She wasn’t cute… She was… hot! Über hot! I especially liked her hair. It was black, cut into layers and she had a fringe over her right eye. She was nice… and pretty… I mean hot… and good in bed, I hope. I grinned and turned back to the table.
Mike was looking pale.

“Whaaat?” I asked.

He slowly spoke. “I met the woman who’s sitting with the staring chick yesterday.”

I whistled. Billie wanted to know: “How did you two meet?”

“Well ehm… I kinda stood near her door reading something and then she opened them and hit me really hard.”

Billie laughed. I was laughing my ass off.

“Hey!” Mike protested. “That’s not funny!”

“Yes it is!” I said, still laughing my ass off. “You like her, don’t you? DON’T YOU?? I can really imagine you two… Mike and the Door Girl, sitting in the tree… K-I-S-S-I-N-G…”

Billie was now laughing his ass off. But then, something unexpected happened.

Mike blushed.

Me and Billie almost fell out of our chairs because we laughed even harder.
Oh man… I need to pee. I laugh too much.