Green Day's Grammy Adventure

“Oh No… Not AGAIN!!”

Billie’s POV

“What do ya think, Mikey?” I asked. “Should we go up there, too?”

Mike was acting like if he would be thinking. “Well… the fresh salty air is good for everyone, so we could go…”

I grinned and quickly went after Tre.

Many people were on the deck, but it was still like 8 AM, so the majority was still asleep.
But the deck was so big… we couldn’t see Tre anywhere. We even found Bob from MCR, looking pale green.

“I’m sea sick,” he quickly explained.

We offered him to go with us and find Tre, but he rather stayed where he was... holding tight to the fence.

Mike and I finally found Tre and the pretty woman. And you know what??
She was a drawer! She had some drawing paper and a pencil next to her on the bench. They were talking laughing, I even saw flirting! I smirked when the pencil “accidentally” fell on the floor. Tre was the gentleman, of course, and picked it up, gave it to… Whatsernameagain, stopped his hand…

“Here we go again,” Mike and I said in unison. You should know that Tre does this same trick at every girl. If it’s not the pencil, then it’s something else that falls on the floor.
But you have to say this is a pretty good trick.

Well, he put his hand into hers… they moved closer… and closer…

“Nooo!” I groaned.

“What?” Mike asked. “They’re just kissing. Tre always does that. Is that so wrong?”

“Noo, it’s not that… I forgot to take my camera!”