You're My Favorite Subject in School

Save That Drama for your mama

*BRINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG*

*Tom's point of view*

we heard the bell rang and headed toward math.as i entered the room i looked to see if Addie was in here.but she wasn't i was worried for her because she has a had a crush on Danny way before he had a crush on Haylie. two minutes passed,me still worried about Addie finally saw her came in.she seat next to Danny and i sat behind Addie and James behind Danny and Dougie behind me and harry behind James.

"all right,class has started." Mr.writer said aloud.
"what's wrong" i heard Danny asked Addie
"nothing."she replied quick
"why don't you tell me, i know something is wrong."he asked again
"because you'll never listen or understand."she yelled
"Adeline Megan Ritter,be quiet work is in progress." Mr.writer said
"i don't give an arse,send me to the office, i don't care, you know what,I'll just escort myself out."she said and stormed off again
"With out any further disruption, lets continue." Mr.w said

we continued but i really couldn't focus, because of Addie, i was still worried. i couldn't get her off my mind. i needed to now if she was fine cos Addie is like another sister to me.i need to protect her from danger.

*Danny's point of view*

I got out of Mr.W's class and went straight to my locker, i was still thinking of what Addie had said to me. what did she mean that i wouldn't listen or understand. I got to my locker and put my stuff in and got out the things i need for my other class.as i turned i saw Haylie James right in front of me.i went weak to knees as i saw her,she said something but i didn't bother to listen i just looked at her.those amazing eyes and everything made me weak and brittle.

"hello Danny did you hear me?" Haylie asked
"what no sorry." i stuttered
"i said that your girlfriend is pissed at you."she said
"who is my girlfriend?"i asked
"that girl Addie?"she said
"what?!?! oh no we ain't dating, we're just friends" i replied
"no way! really i thought you were dating,well just wondering if you wanna like be my boyfriend?"