You're My Favorite Subject in School

whats all the raucous?

still Addie's pov

as i slammed the door something fell i looked to see a picture of Danny and i when we were tots.i grabbed the picture and just daydreamed about that day .i laid down on my bed and slowly drifted to sleep.

*possibly an 1 hour or something minutes*

i woke up and realized that it is 5:50pm; i came out of my room and went to the kitchen and notice that my mum is making spaghetti for her and dad and a salad for me. i went to the living room and saw Danny and the guys sitting watching t.v like if they own this place.

"good evening sunshine." tom joked.
"hmmmmm whatever what are you guys doing here?" i asked
"umm we can smell your mum's food from miles away and to see what's gonna go on with you two." harry said.
"hahaha whatever and with me i get two whole days of detention because i started a fight with Mr.thicks girlfriend. i saw her making out with Chris in the hallway." i said "and Mr thick doesn't get any punishment he just has to watch his language during school hours." i rolled my eyes.

we all ate dinner at my house everyone enjoyed my mum's food heck they always eat here my house is a restaurant to them. well when we were finished with dinner we all went to my room and just sat around. i went to the restroom to change into something comfortable.

Tom's POV

Addie left off to change into something comfortable while us guys just sat there waiting for her.

"hey Danny why don't you believe Addie about how Halie is i mean dude she is the slut of the school." Dougie said
"oh my gosh mate are you on Addie's side, Addie is just jealous cos i have a girlfriend." Danny answered.
"what the fuck no i am not!!" Addie came in with frustration.
"just admit that you are" Danny said
"i have nothing to admit except the fact that you're gonna get hurt and something else and how you wish that you listen to me, and also I'll admit this secret I've been keeping for years I LIKE YOU MORE THAN A FRIEND." she stayed quiet after saying that.

Danny's face was just unbelievable he didn't know what to say he was just in shock just like everyone else was. who knew that Addie was just gonna say that out loud and in front of him.

"what is all the raucous about?" Danny's mum asked
"nothing umm lets just go." he replied
"no why were you guys fighting?" Addie's dad asked.
"stupid reasons." Danny replied making his way out.
"oh sure my reasons to save you from getting hurt are stupid just get out of my house and possibly out of my life."Addie yelled with a cracky voice.
"you know what i can do those two things" Danny replied back.
"wow well time flies back right harry and Dougie?" i asked
"yeah well we got to go bye and thanks"harry said while we ran out the door.

Danny's Pov

i got to my house and went straight to my room, i couldn't believe what Addie said it just made me mad. i took out all my stress from just writing a song at look at the paper and just couldn't believe how good it is. well it goes like this:
do you remember how we started?
A fairy tale got twisted and decayed
The innocence have all been broken
How did we get this way?

So good you got to abuse it
So fast and sometimes you lose it
It chews you up when you feed it
But everyone needs to eat

Am i too much for you?
cos you're too much for me
You still wanna be
Corrupted
do you remember how it started.

*7 weeks later*

still haven't talked to Addie the guys still try to convince me that Halie is bad and all but i ignore them. I'm still dating Halie we've been going strong I'm glad we are together nothing can break us apart.

i was at a party at toms house everyone was here including Halie even Addie, everyone could feel the tense between them so it made it feel awkward. i saw Addie leaving the party i think she just couldn't handle Halie and i. well whatever.

Addie's pov

i left the party cos whats the point if Halie is there as i walked out i bumped into some guy skating around.

"sorry"we both said
"it's alright i don't mind." he said with a huge grin wow.
"umm so you new?" i asked
"yea born in Sheffield move to Australia and moved to London and my name is oliver Sykes but you can call me oli." oli said
"oh well i was born here and raised here haha and my name is Adeline Ritter but you can call me Addie." i replied.
"oh haha yeah." he said
"oh well i gotta go I'll see you around" i said while walking back to my house.
"hey wait!!" oli yelled
"yeah?" i said turning to face him.
"i was just wondering...
♠ ♠ ♠
oooo what happens next comment and find out.