Memorabilia

The End.

"Annah! Thank God you're okay!" Britt exclaimed, taking a step toward her.

"No!" Skylar screams, everyone looks at her. "She's with him! She helped him kidnap me!"

"Silence! She's lying I swear!" Annah sputters, clutching her leg.

Seidee and Alison stand on edge, not sure who to bielive, as Britt stares incredulously.

"Please, you have to listen to me, we need to leave now!" Skylar sobs, tearing her eyes to look at the door.

Alison takes a deep breath, and side-steps toward Skylar.

"I-I believe you… I guess. I mean, it can't hurt us right? If we just leave?" she explains.

Skylar lets out a shaky nod, and they begin moving toward the door.

Britt backs up a few steps, agreeing with the plan.

Seidee stands still, glancing between everyone, to Annah's gaping chest, to Skylar's skinny figure, to the dirt and blood plastered to Alison and Britt.

"But… I say Annah get stabbed, I watched it… I-" Seidee glanced between the girls again.

"Excatly, Seidee, please believe me." Annah coos, coughing up blood.

"No! Seidee, Annah could uh, come too!" Britt cries.

Alison nods, and takes a step toward the other two.

"Come on, we'll all be safe, Annah… can… come… to?" She trails off, and notices Annah glaring at the clock.

"What… are you looking at?" Alison asks.

Annah shrugs, and looks back to them, before turning to stare pleadingly at Seidee.

"She's waiting for hi-" Skylar is cut off by footsteps, and the girls turn to look behind them.

A young man, in his mid-twenties is grinning manically.

Skylar begins crying hysterically, and motions silently for them to follow her, as she begins discreatly scooting toward the door with the alley through the window.

"Stupid girls!" Annah cries, grinning at the man behind them. "You stalled to long."

Annah wlaked over to the man, the one that tourtured them, and kissed him passionatly, only to be met with a stony demeanour and slap in the face.

He was yelling at her, at the girls all looked at each other.

This was their only chance.

They began a wild dash to the door, Annah and the man hot on their heels, only pausing to jump, and knock things over.

The flung themselves through the door, only to be met with the most horrifying thing they'd seen in a while.

It was a white room.

There were several screwdrivers and axes, things of that source, one gun, a pack of bullets, notes they'd already read, an open vent, an overturned chair, bones and rotten flesh from the vent, a door, one window, a bed headboard that once burned Britt.

They were back to the beginning.

They saw Annah's face at the window, holding gasoline.

She opened the door, and through the red jug inside, the man behind her, dropping a match.

The last sight any of them saw before they went blind from smoke, and burned from fire, was Annah begging, and kissing, at the man's feet, for almost letting them escape.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uhm, kinda weak. Sorry. Hope you like it.

Ariel xox