Memorabilia

The Bed.

Dear Annah,
I'm assuming that Seidee and Alison are in immense pain, so I decide to write to you. Now, to save Britt, cut off her hands, or shoot her. That's the only way. I'm sorry, but no worries, your good with razors right? The blood, the slashing, you like it, you love it. You've cut yourself before, and enjoy watching other people die right? Like Amy? Like Emma? I thought so. So, pick up and axe, or saw, if you rather, sing some MCR, TBS, NJ, whatever, and bring it upon her wrist, you can do it. Or, pick up the gun, image the phone, and BAM! it's all over. Poor Amy, calling you, but no, you seemed to make it worse. 'Fine, then do it' BAM! You made her Annah, it's your fault she's dead, and Emma, you watched her die. The life fade from her eyes. But, don't worry, I still love you. I like watching people suffer and die too.

XOXO
Memorabilia.

Ps: Watch Britt scream.

Seidee walked over to Annah, who was screaming, and chucking tools at the wall.

"Annah, stop, he's a madman, just stop." Alison walked to Britt, and whispered what the note said, but pulling at the cuffs, and looking around for a key or screwdriver.

"It wasn't my fault, the line went dead, I didn’t mean that she should do it, she wouldn't listen, it wasn't even half a sentence, I'M SORRY! I DIDN’T MEAN TOO!" Annah stopped sobbing, and let go off Seidee, who know had eyeliner all over her.

"Oh, hell no you don't you motherfucking piece of shit! You hear me bitch? You're going done, I'm going to fucking kill you! I'll get out of this, and they will too, watch me prove you wrong you cunt!" Annah was screaming, and picked up a screwdriver, shoving it into the handcuff, nothing happened.

Suddenly, Britt screamed, twisting her back.

At the same time, an unseen speaker began playing music.

It was Norma Jean, Annah's pre and post cutting music.

"What’s going on Britt?" Alison said, wide eyes, as Seidee ran over.

"It's burning me!" She screamed, as Alison touched the metal, and jerked her hand away wincing.

"I'll try to unplug it!" Seidee screamed, as Alison tried to hold Britt as far from the metal as possible.

Britt continued screaming.

"Just do it, cut off my hands!" She cried.

"We could break on of your thumbs, then try to get the other off, at least it wouldn't burn you." Annah said softly.

"O-okay." Annah picked up the small hammer, shaking.

"I-I can't do it." Seidee walked over and took it from her.

"Ready?" She asked.

Britt just nodded.

There was a swift crrracck.

Britt yanked her bruised swollen hand from the cuff. Alison yanked her from the bed.

"Now what?" Annah asked.

"We pull." Alison said. The girls yanked and yanked, to no prevail.

"The-the metal, it's starting to… melt?" Britt said.

"Oh, yeah, that solves that, Britt, let me see your back."

Britt's back was red, and badly burned, and the sheet on the bed was on fire now.

"Guys, look at this." Alison whispered, pointing out the window.

"Oh, my god." Annah gasped. There was a thud, and Britt was pulled from the bed, holding onto a fainted Seidee, the sight too much for her.